The 5th annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology
will commence in Rome on the 5th and 6th February 2020. As the only Maritime ISR meeting in Italy with a specific focus on Maritime Space Domain Awareness, the conference will bring together the widest array of nations from 10+ countries to discuss challenges facing navies and maritime organisations, as they come together to examine strategies and tools to monitor the seas.
Platforms and topics discussed include: Space based ISR, Airborne Platforms & Operations, C4ISTAR, Unmanned Maritime Systems, Hydrographic platforms and many more.
Conference highlights include:
- Military briefings from Italy, the UK, Denmark, Sweden, NATO, Australia, Spain, the Netherlands, Greece
- Pre-conference workshop with C-SIGMA on 'S-AIS and C-SIGMA: Continuing to Evolve as the Cornerstones of Maritime Security'
- Exhibition area with industry leaders showcasing their solutions
Pre-conference Workshop: Tuesday 4th February 2020Satellite-AIS and C-SIGMA, continuing to evolve as cornerstones of Maritime security
Hosted by Guy Thomas, Director, Academic/Technical Advisor, Multi-National Maritime Security Centre of Excellence & Managing Director, c-sigMa llc
13.00 to 16.30
- Vice Admiral (ret'd) Duncan Potts, Former Director General Joint Force Development and Defence Academy, UK armed Forces
Regional Expert Speakers:
- Rear Admiral Luigi Sinapi, Director of the Italian Hydrographic Institute, italian navy
- Commodore Tom Guy, Deputy Director, Combined Joint Operations from the Sea Centre of Excellence, nato
- Brigadier General Carlos de Salas, Head C4ISR & Space Programs, spanish Ministry of defence
- Captain Timothy Byles, Australian Defence Attache for Southern Europe, royal australian navy
- Colonel Henrik Kanstrup, Helicopter Wing Karup, royal danish airforce
- Commander Graeme Smith, Maritime Warfare Centre Information Warfare Commander, royal navy
- Commander Antonio Junior Belfiore, Naval Mine Warfare Staff Officer, NATO Centre of Excellence for Operations in Confined and
- shallow Water
- Commander Eric van Lawick van Pabst, Liaison Staff Officer Royal Netherlands Navy, Operations, Maritime HQ, Future Operations and Plans, defence staff netherlands armed Forces hQ
- Lieutenant Colonel Nikolaos Oikonomakis, Staff Offi cer, General Directorate for Defence Investments & Armanents, hellenic Ministry of national defence
- Lieutenant Commander Stefan Lundqvist Phd, Military Lecturer and Researcher, Department of Military Studies, swedish defence
- Mr Chris Reynolds, Deputy Head of Mission, european union capacity Building Mission in somalia
- Mr Phil hanson, UK HM Coastguard Aviation Technical Assurance Manager, hM Maritime and coastguard agency
- Mr William hosack, Chief Executive Officer, orbital Micro system senior representative, Maxar technologies
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Rome St. Peter's Hotel & Spa
Via Aurelia Antica, 415, 00165