Your best opportunity to benchmark with 100+ European Heads of eCommerce and Digital exclusively from the Food and Beverage sector
With new disruptive players entering the food and beverage
market and consumers demanding more digital interactions, brands and retailers need to adapt to remain competitive.
This is THE meeting place to benchmark against 100+ of the most innovative food and beverage
retailers and brands on how to best attract and sell to consumers through "bricks and clicks", online marketplaces and D2C.
Walk away with actionable insights on how to develop new business models, find the right partners and implement new data and tech capabilities to better serve your consumers and grow your business.
Learn How To:
- Better use marketplaces and D2C channels to increase your sales faster
- Amazon will show you how to develop and implement the most competitive and profitable marketplace strategy
- Arla Foods and Pukka Herbs will examine and define the role that D2C should play in your strategy over the coming decade
- Plus, an all-star panel will explain how you can use marketplaces and D2C strategies to turn your brand from 'digitally visible' to 'shoppable' and increase your sales
- Implement advanced data analytics tools to better understand your consumers
- Heineken and Nestle will show you how to use advanced data analytics to drive more meaningful product propositions, optimise cross-selling opportunities and improve your service offering
- Create personalised experiences to delight your consumers and keep them coming back
- Industry veteran and Co-Founder of Kolibri Drinks will explain how 'customer experience' will overtake both price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020 - and how you can delight consumers with personalised experiences
Our Brand Promise To You:
Connecting more Digital and eCommerce innovators from top food and beverage companies than anyone else
- Where you really find out what the leading food and beverage brands and retailers are doing to digitally engage consumers now and in the future.
More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else
- Take part in focused and interactive working groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
More focused on the specific digital needs within your sector than any other event
- With an agenda built on 50+ research interviews with digital and eCommerce experts exclusively from the F&B industry, every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
"With increasing competition for consumers, this is a great opportunity to learn from both disruptors and the biggest brands and retailers"
Iina Kaypnen, Head of Media & Digital Acceleration, Heineken
"Don't miss the private retailer and brand workshops - you don't get them anywhere else!"
Stephen Honight, ECommerce Lead, Pukka Herbs
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Olivier Luxon, Director of eCommerce, Digital & Big Data, Carrefour
- Iina Kaypnen, Head of Media & Digital Acceleration, Heineken
- George Dean, Senior Commercial Manager, Ocado Zoom
- Luke O'Connell, Head of Digital & CRM, Danone
- Paul Hackwell, Head of Digital Advertising, Amazon
- Alex Chatterton, Head of D2C eCommerce & Digital, Arla Foods
- Sam Martin, Head of Innovation, UberEats
- Danny Cramer, Head of Commercial Insight, Iceland Foods
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Tower Bridge
5 More London Riverside, Tooley St , SE1 2BY
London, United KingdomPhone
Hotel Deals Sell Out Fast
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate at the Hilton London Tower Bridge of GBP279 per night including breakfast. Please note that special room rate will be available until 13 January.Go here to book your room!Please note;
we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.