The World's Leading B2B eCommerce & Digital Marketing Conference
B2B Online is the ONLY event where the top minds in manufacturing and distribution meet and learn, and build a true community. With an agenda dictated by leaders in the industry, the most disruptive digital and eCommerce content, B2B Online is designed to give you actionable insights to grow your business, faster.
You'll Benefit From An Agenda Designed By You, For You
Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. Our content is created through our community of trusted B2B advisors, and hundreds of research hours with executives just like you.
Based on your feedback, we've built the B2B Online agenda to include tons of current and future trends that will help you maximize your online revenues.
You'll Gain Actionable Insights, No Fluff
We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you practical strategies that will transform the way you do business. Whether it's revolutionizing customer experience, driving change management to support digital transformation, or preparing for the future of digital, we have you covered.
With 80+ speaking sessions geared to help you innovate, you'll walk away with actionable strategies to grow your business.
You'll Be At The Most Interactive B2B Event, Ever
Benefit from tons of interactivity with over 30 hours of discussion groups, campfires, panels, roundtables, and structured networking activities every day. Then unwind and make new friends at our infamous evening parties.
This is your opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll experience an event unlike any other, and become a part of a true community.
An Experience Like No Other
Each year we curate new onsite experiences to enhance relationships and spark innovation. With awesome reception parties and curated networking that you cannot get anywhere else, it's no wonder this is the fastest growing community of B2B experts. Click on the onsite events below to learn more about what's happening at B2B Online.
A One Of A Kind Community
B2B Online brings together manufacturers and distributors to connect and discuss detailed tactics for innovating B2B eCommerce and digital marketing. Our annual program is created from detailed surveys and insights from past attendees, as well as months of in-depth industry research.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Steve Edwards, CMO, Winsupply, Moving Your Digital Transformation Forward
- Sarah Golish, SVP Demand Generation, Acuity Brands, Moving Your Digital Transformation Forward
- Dan Renda, Head of Global eCommerce, Siemens Healthineers, Finding The Optimal eCommerce Tools
- Corrie Freudenstein, Head of Marketing, Leybold, Incorporating VOC Into Your Transformation Strategy
- Helene Blanchette, Vice President - Marketing, Graphic Communications, Xerox Corporation, Avoiding The "Island Effect"
- Lindsey Riner, Vice President, Web Marketing and Development, Acuity Brands, Meeting Your Individual Customers' Needs
- Sabrina Donley, Vice President, Global Marketing Communications, Porex, Filtration Group, Customer-Driven Omnichannel Experiences
- Darryl Green, Senior Director - Global eCommerce, GE Power, Building A Marketplace That Shifts Your Business Strategy
- Laura Brooks, Senior Director, Global Marketing Services, Waters Corporation, Implementing User Segmentation
- Samer Shehadeh, Global eCommerce & Innovation Director, Electrification Business, ABB, Optimizing Your Web Features And Functionality
- Todd Mills, Director of Marketing and Database Intelligence, DGI Supply, Using Video To Reach Potential Customers
- Binoy Edathiparambil, Director, eCommerce Engineering, Zoro, Thinking Web - First
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueJW Marriott Marquis Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd Way, 33131
Miami is THE place to be in November. You'll be surrounded by sun drenched beaches, palm trees and the ocean breeze. Join us at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami in the heart of downtown to relax, unwind and make meaningful connections in a beautiful setting.AccommodationB2B Online
has secured a special conference rate of $260 + $20 optional resort fee a night (plus tax). In order to make your reservation, please call the JW Marriott Reservations at (305) 421-8600 and identify yourself as a B2B Online
attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires Monday October 21, 2019. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.