Collaboration is the Future of Innovation for the Medical Device Industry - So Join the Discussion
It's no secret that the future of the Healthcare Industry lies in technology. Medical Devices have the potential to revolutionise medical treatments, diagnostics, patient engagement and quality of life. Yet, innovation comes with ever increasing regulatory scrutiny and security challenges.
The 10th Annual Software Design for Medical Devices Global Forum
is the ONLY conference that is dedicated to ensuring your teams can achieve regulatory compliance and protect your devices from increasing cyber threats, whilst still embracing the cutting edge designs to get to market faster and stand out from your competitors.
- Ensure you can meet future medical needs by adopting innovative software design, with case studies from Fresenius Medical Care, Sectra and Perspectum Diagnostics
- Cram for MDR regulations before they come into full effect in May 2020 by hearing how your peers are preparing, with practical examples from big and small medical device manufacturers
- Ensure your cybersecurity is airtight by attending SDMD's first Cybersecurity Focus Day with case studies from companies including Philips, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Vectura
- Hear from Philips to stand out from the competition and enhance your product quality and gather intelligence on tech companies' perspective on SDMD, with insights from Google Verily Life Sciences
- And brand new for 2020, we bring you a full Cybersecurity Focus Day, that offers an holistic overview from embedded to network security!
"This was perhaps the most interesting, most exciting, most diverse SDMD Europe that I have attended. EXCELLENT job putting this together - keep up the good work"
Principal Consultant, ShoeBar Associates
"The event was really effective, both as talks and as networking"
Director of QA and Regulatory Affairs, Systelab Technologies
"Very interesting sessions related to risk analysis and cyber security"
Quality Assurance Manager, Inpeco SA
Our Expert 2020 Speakers Include:
- Michael Kremliovsky, Director of Medical Devices and eHealth, Bayer
- Harsh Jain, Product Quality Engineering Manager, Google Verily Life Sciences
- Hannah Murfet, Senior Compliance Manager, Microsoft
- Peter Andersson, Senior Quality Manager, Sectra AB
- Rudiger Rissmann, Technical Lead Cyber Security Improvement Program, Roche Diagnostics
- Jan Van Moll, Director of Quality and Regulatory, Philips
- Giorgia Amabile, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Manager, Inpeco
- Ehab Shakour, CTO and IP Director, InnoSphere
- Dr. Barry Greene, Co-founder and CTO, Kinesis Health Technologies Ltd
- Paul Massey, Founder and Director, Bluefruit Software
- Georg Heidenreich, Director of Healthcare IT Standards, Siemens
- Diarmuid Cahalane, Co-Founder and Director of Regulatory Affairs, Metabolomic Diagnostics
- John Garratt, Product Manager, Perspectum Diagnostics
- Axel Wirth, Chief Security Strategist, MedCrypt
- Stefan Gaul, Head of Strategic Product Management, Haselmeier AG
- Matt Krey, Founder and CEO, Remo Health
- Robert Lurf, Product Engineering Manager, Haselmeier AG
- Danish Mairaj, Senior Engineer - Software and Electronics, Vectura
- Massimo Panonzini, Software Development Manager, Inpeco
- Dr Sean Pollock, Product Manager, Perspectum Diagnostics
- Jay Radcliffe, Director of Product Security Testing and Research, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Brian Shoemaker, Principle Consultant, ShoeBarr Associates
- Nancy Van Schooenderwoert, Principal Consultant, Lean Agile Partners
- John Mulcahy, CEO, HealthGenuity
- Thomas Weber, Director Program Project Management - Global R&D - Therapy Program Home, Fresenius Medical Care
- Varun Verma, Regulatory Standards Specialist, Philips (pending final confirmation)
- Johan Ordish, Senior Policy Analyst (Law & Regulation), PHG Foundation
- Waqar Ahmed, Senior Software Engineer for Product Security, BD (pending final confirmation)
- Christian Guss, Team Lead Application Engineering, The MathWorks GmbH
Pre Conference Workshop Day
: 17 February 2020Conference
: 18-19 February 2020Cybersecurity Focus Day
: 20 February 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueMercure Hotel MOA Berlin
Stephanstrasse 41, 10559
Phone: +49 30 3940430Accommodation
Software Design for Medical Devices 2020 - https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/SDMD2020
We are delighted to confirm MICE Concierge Ltd are our trusted official accommodation and concierge service for Software Design for Medical Devices 2020.
MICE Concierge will be providing an enhanced service for all attendees to help ensure you are well looked after whilst you are in London. As our trusted supplier, they have exclusive accommodation rates at the HQ hotel and will ensure you receive the best experience and most importantly the best rates.
We advise you to book through the official channel as the service is supported by the event; you will get the best rates and by staying in one of the accredited hotels you will be with other delegates and will therefore be able to network/socialise more to get the most out of the event.
To view all exclusive rates and to book online, please click here; https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/SDMD2020Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.