Your Only Peer-Led Procurement Conference
Now in its third year, ProcureCon Facilities
will arm you with strategies and solutions for overcoming your biggest challenges within the categories of real estate, facilities, construction, and utilities/energy. You'll learn how to make the best decisions regarding new facilities technology, big data, outsourcing, optimizing spend, supplier relationships, diversity, and sustainability.
Your ROI on ProcureCon Facilities
- A Conference Built For Your Facilities Management Needs
This is the only procurement conference that will arm you with the skills necessary to eliminate excessive costs and increase savings while advancing your organization's facilities real estate, construction, and energy/utilities sourcing program. ProcureCon Facilities has content and speakers to ensure your long term sourcing success.
- Join a Community of Practitioners, Just Like You
Intimate and small group sessions give you the unique opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll benefit from tons of interactivity with over 20 hours of discussion groups, roundtables, and structured and unstructured networking activities every day with peers who share your pain points.
- See Innovation in Action: Our Exclusive Site Tours
See firsthand how your peers are implementing the latest technology in their own workplace. You'll get immersive learning opportunities and a behind the scenes look at leading organizations with high tech and sustainable facilities management. But hurry, they sell out fast!
Who Attends ProcureCon Facilities
Purchasing, sourcing and supply chain professionals attend ProcureCon
to connect with the best in the industry. This event is specifically catered to those handling construction, facilities, real estate and utilities responsibilities. World-leading brands attend ProcureCon
Who Said Conferences Can't Be Fun?ProcureCon
events are an inclusive experience: You're encouraged to interact and network with everyone and anyone at the conference...so come and join the fun!
Your Innovative Speakers
- Kathleen Barrett, Vice President Procurement, Properties and Facilities, Sun Country Airlines
- Luis Gile, Global Category Leader - Facilities (Design, Construction and Real Estate), IBM
- Jennifer Ahrens, Director, Integrated Facilities Technology Sourcing, Intel Corporation
- Jeff Craig, Senior Director Sourcing, Honeywell
- Felipe Niles, Senior Strategic Sourcing Team Lead, Google
- Fadi El Mouallem, Sr. Director of Strategic Sourcing, Salesforce
- Eileen M. Budo, Associate Director, Global Real Estate, Facilities & Labor Purchases, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Jason Wegmet, Executive Director, Strategic Sourcing (Indirect), Corporate Supply Chain, Cox Communications
- Vanessa Hines, Purchasing Category Manager - Real Estate Services, Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- Katrina Holloway, Director of Indirect Procurement, The Home Depot
- Joe Paul, Director - Enterprise Sourcing and Procurement - Real Estate, Data Centers and Aviation, UnitedHealth Group
- Joseph Pendergast, Global Commodity Lead - Facilities Management, Philips
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueGrand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Rd NE, 30305
Atlanta, GA, USA
T: (404) 237-1234http://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/georgia/grand-hyatt-atlanta-in-buckhead/atlghHotel Room Information
ProcureCon Facilities 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $239 per night (plus tax) for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead at (404) 237-1234 and identify yourself as a ProcureCon Facilities attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, December 30, 2019 or until the room block is full, which ever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.