What is Experience Design?Experience design (XD)
is a discipline that develops holistic experiences inclusive of all users across all aspects of service, product or event. It provides a way for organizations to design a valuable user experience.
The concept and practice of Experience Design continues to evolve and now has a greater focus on experiences that delight users instead of usability alone. Now, it is more important than ever to curate effortless user journeys through experience design.
The changing landscape of digital, physical, and data presents a new realm of customer experience and behavior that businesses now can design for. No longer focusing on Experience Design
tied solely to UX design, Experience Design 2020
will push to explore the boundaries of what an experience really means and how to use design to impact the end result.
Who Attends Experience Design?
This Conference recognizes that Human-Centered Design has impacted our organizations in so many ways, spurring significant and transformative effects in even the most siloed, large enterprises. In an effort to highlight these moments, meet some of the folks that will be joining us:
- Experience Design
- Product Management
- Brand Management
- Business Strategy
- Design Thinking
- Human-Centered Design
- Andy Vitale, Head of User Experience Design, SunTrust Banks
- Brian Roderman, President and Chief Innovation Officer, IN2 Innovation
- Brittany Boyer, Technology Director of Digital Claims Experience, State Farm
- Chuck Gadney, Senior Creative Director, Experience Design, CVS
- Dan Schulte, Senior Manager, CX Strategy & Design, Whirlpool Corporation
- Dane Storrrutson, Sr. Creative Director, NFL
- David Schell, VP, Global Experience and Design, Pearson
- Dwayne Edwards, Product Owner, Care by Volvo, Volvo
- Eliel Johnson, VP UX, Charles Schwab
- Greg Beck, Creative Director, Inspire
- Hillel Cooperman, Senior Vice President, User Experience And Design, Oracle
- Jade Salazaar, Director, Service Design, Rogers Communication
- Jarrod Joplin, SVP Experience Design, Bank of America
- Jenny Price, Director, Innovation Design & Management, Vizient
- Jonathan Mann, Vice President of User Experience , Renaissance Learning
- Joe Smiley, Experience Design Director, E*Trade
- Mae Reed, Design Principal, Visa
- Maggie Mckosky, VP of UX & Product Design, Shutterstock
- Marcela Lay, VP Client Engagement, YML Media
- Robin Beers PhD, SVP of Customer Insights, Wells Fargo
- Shawn Nason, CEO & Chief Ecosystem Disruptor, Nason Group
- Sohit Karol, Staff User Researcher, Spotify
- Stratton Cherouny, Co Founder & Executive Design Director, Office of Experience
- Yauri Delancour, Design Lead & Experience Design Practice Founding Team Member, Fannie Mae
Workshops + Design Sprint
- February 24Main Conference Day 1
- February 25Main Conference Day 2 + Site Tours
- February 26
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueEmbassy Suites Denver Downtown
1420 Stout Street, 80202
Denver, CO, USAPhone
: (303) 592-1000
Group NamePlease note
: Experience Design Week 2020Group Rate
: $209 per night plus 15.75% taxGroup Code
: EDW RateCut Off Date
: February 3, 2020Booking Link
: https://bit.ly/2PA4iPWBooking Number
: 1-800-HILTONSPre & Post
: Yes, group rate can be applied 3 days pre- and/or post- event based on room availability.
To book these nights please call the hotel instead of using the booking link.
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.