The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sectors are rapidly progressing towards cognitive intelligence and data-driven capabilities, a vital move that will ensure the industry adapts to fast changing market conditions. Rapid automation is both a challenge and an answer to FinTech and InsurTech disruption, increasing regulations and data threats, and for the ever-changing complexity of legacy systems.
The Intelligent Automation for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (IA for BFSI) Conference
will connect you with the best industry use-cases, senior-level peers and the latest solutions to achieve these objectives:
- Customer Centric: Transform the Customer Experience through Front-Facing and Back-Office Automation
- Operational Excellence: Gain Clarity and Control over End-to-End Business Processes
- Compliance and Risk: Remain Compliant and Secure Against Persistent Data Threats with Emerging RegTech
- Business Impact: Automate with Measurable, Scalable and Wide-Spread Business Impact
- Change Management: Tackle People, Process and Technology with Minimal Disruption through Lean Six Sigma and Design/Agile concepts
Join thought leaders and decision makers pioneering the way in demonstrating use-cases as well as implementing and scaling IA
projects. This industry-led event will cater across maturity levels; from those within BFSI
who are early on in their adoption of automation, to those whose IA
strategy encompasses OCR and cloud computing, and for those who are ready to learn more about the cutting edge of cognitive intelligence.
You Don't Need to Use AI to See the ROI of Attending in 2020!
- AI+ML Focus Day - A full day dedicated to laying the foundation for and implementing data-driven and thought-based automation
- Connect with IA Buddies - This opt-in service will ensure that you walk away with a new go-to person on your speed dial
- Up to 25.8 CPE's Available - Continuing professional education credits to further your growth
- IA Women in BFSI - Pushing greater gender equity in our program and networking through proper representation in the speaker faculty
Best conference I have ever attended! Comprehensive, hands on, collaborative and sustainable information.
The conference was extremely informative and I appreciated being able to hear from the software providers and companies that are currently using RPA.
- New York Life
Elevated my thinking around RPA Development & Strategy 100%.
- Prudential Insurance Co
2020 BotBoard, Speakers and Thought Leaders
- Kellie Tickell, Assistant Vice President, Intelligent Process Automation, Voya Financial
- Adrienne Hill, Vice President, American Express
- Jerry Wagner, Senior Product Manager, Intelligent Automation, Capital One
- Thomas Dixon, VP & Sr Program Manager, Consumer Continuous Improvement & Process Automation, Citizens Bank
- Joel Arnold, Director of Intelligent Automation Software Delivery, Travelers
- Craig Libby, Formerly Head of Enterprise Third Party Risk Management Data Analytics, Reporting and Quality Monitoring, USAA
- Roger Tsai, SVP for Digital Strategy, Bank of America
- Ketan Vanjara, CIO & Global Head for IT Strategy & Transformation, HSBC
- Denny Singh, Vice President for Digital Finance, Strategy and Intelligent Automation, Goldman Sachs
- Holly Uhl, Director of Operational Excellence & Robotics, State Auto Insurance
- Nick Hoppenjans, VP of Advanced Process Automation Director, US Banccorp
- Zachary Hanif, Senior Director of Machine Learning, Capital One
- Lesley Shaw, Vice President, Enterprise AML, Analytics, Risk and Operational Excellence, BMO Financial Group
- Mili Kapur, Corporate Vice President for Change Management, New York Life Insurance Company
- Laxmikant Pukale, Business Process Transformation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA), USAA
- Claire Chiasson-Tyler, Vice President for Risk & Governance of the DevOps and Testing Center of Excellence, PNC Bank
- Shawn Jin, Head of Analytics, Bunker Hill Insurance
- Kimberly Sawyer, VP of Process Automation and Onboarding Capabilities for Global Commercial Services, American Express
- Frederick Kauber, Chief Product & Technology Officer, BFS Capital
- Jeff Frame, Director & AVP for Continuous Process Improvement & Agile Process Management, The RiverStone Group
- Sidney Prescott, Principal of Robotic Process Automation and Senior Leader of Intelligent Automation, E*Trade
- Jeff Czischke, IT Director of Intelligent Automation, Northern Trust Corporation
- Sean Nicolello, AVP for Digital Automation, Metlife
- Adrienne Zeigler, Former SVP, Global Finance Process Excellence, HSBC
- Jose Manuel Perez, AVP for Intelligent Automation Quality & Performance, Amerant Bank
- Monday, February 24thMain Conference Day One
- Tuesday, February 25thMain Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, February 26thAI + ML Focus Day
- Thursday, February 27th
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.