Integrating Process and Technology to Create Fit-for-Purpose Temperature-Controlled Supply Chains
The 3rd Cold Chain Global Forum West Coast
will once again deliver senior supply chain, logistics, transportation, packaging, quality and operations stakeholders from both large and small pharma based and provide a holistic temperature-controlled blueprint that goes from clinical supply chain to commercial supply chain.
In its third successful year, the event continues to deliver a predominantly West Coast based pharmaceutical company audience with a tailored agenda of content and networking. With a brand new focus on delivering the core skill sets and practical knowledge that you need to design, implement and future-proof your temperature controlled supply chain, the 3rd Cold Chain Global Forum West Coast
has been designed with your key 2020 objectives in mind.
What's New in 2020:
Customized Educational Content:
Benchmark your current processes and strategies against active case studies on:
- Mastering the art of cold chain logistics (clinical and commercial perspectives)
- Shipper qualification and validation
- Dealing with international customs and overseas shipments
- Finding the right balance between short term deadlines and long term commercial viability
- Data and information sharing to deal better with excursions
Professional and Personal Development Opportunities:
- New to cold chain? Get certified in identifying and developing Temperature Assurance Packaging solutions (TAP) for your organization
- Jack of all-trades, Master of All: Are you the only person within your organization that needs to juggle supply chain, logistics, transportation, quality and operations? Learn how to wear multiple hats at the same time through our Cold Chain Peer-Mentoring Program onsite!
Brand New Onsite Networking Experiences:
- Make your time work for you: Identify who YOU want to meet pre-event, lock in a meeting and come onsite with at least 5 pre-arranged meetings through our matchmaking sessions!*
- Review tangible solutions to your current challenges with our 'Establish Your ROI buy-seller meetings
Revamped Overall Experience:
- Escape with your team to Sunny San Diego in Feb, and participate in our pre-event team bonding activities
- Early Bird Catches the Worm: Join us for early morning relaxation activities on both days of the conference!
- Birds of a Feather Dinner: Not sure where to book dinner each night? Engage our concierge and sign up for our pre-reserved dinner venues to bring your teams and new found friends!
2020 Advisory Board
- Scott Mooney, Vice President Distribution Operations Supply Chain Assurance, McKesson Pharmaceutical
- Brett Finkelstein, VP Sales America, Controlant
- Bill Blezard, President and Founder, Packaging Technology Group
- Javier Gomez-Contreras, Head of Supply Chain Americas, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Christina Murphy, Director Supply Chain, Tocagen, Inc.
- Kirsten Obrien, Director Packaging Engineering, Kite Pharma
- Rob Saul, CEO, Frostime LLC
- Chris Masick, Associate Director of CAR-T Packaging Operations, Celgene
- Chris Wallace, Senior Director, International Supply Chain Operations, Genzyme Europe
- Valeryia Ziablava, Logistics Manager, Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals
- Hristo Marinov Petkov, Global Head of Pharmaceuticals, Maersk
- Kevin Hickman, Senior Manager, Supply Chain Distribution, Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Heather Lane, Senior Supply Chain Specialist, Heron Therapeutics
- Shital Parikh Mars, CEO, Progressive Care
- Mark Lovell, Senior Manager, Cold Chain and Logistics, Bluebird Bio
- Eric Barnitz, Sr. Packaging Engineer, Kite Pharma
- Alan Kennedy, Director, Poseidon Project
- John DeTurk, Senior Manager, Distribution and Shipping Validation / Logistics, Seattle Genetics
- Kelvin Tan, Deputy CEO, Halterm Container Terminal, a PSA Company
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton San Diego Mission Valley
901 Camino Del Rio South, 92108
San Diego, CA, USA
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.