At Future Stores Miami
, you'll explore how leading retailers are overhauling their in-store experience and balancing high tech with high touch. You'll walk away with actionable strategies to use store technology effectively, retool your front line associates and create the store experience of the future.
What's next in 2020, and beyond? You'll find out at Future Stores Miami
, the only conference that prepares senior retail executives in operations, design, digital, and technology to lead their companies into the future.
Why Attend Future Stores?
- Get Future Focused Content From Those Leading The Way
You'll get detailed tactics from trendsetters and trailblazers that are revolutionizing the in-store experience. With content that deep dives into topics such as AI, virtual merchandising, experience design, AR/VR, omni-channel and the tech-augmented staff, you'll leave with tons of strategies delivered by leading executives that are in the trenches solving tough problems.
- Build Connections Like Never Before
This is your opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll benefit from tons of interactivity with over 20 hours of discussion groups, roundtables, and structured and unstructured networking activities every day.
- See Innovation in Action: Our Exclusive Store Tours
See first hand how your peers are merging physical and digital experiences - in-store. You'll get immersive learning opportunities and a behind the scenes look at leading brick and mortar retailers. Join our exclusive store tours, one of the most exciting parts of the event. But hurry, they sell out fast!
The Future Stores AudienceFuture Stores
gathers the highest level executives in the retail industry to focus on in-store innovation and bridging the gap between physical and digital retail environments. Our program is created with extensive research and detailed surveys from past attendees, lending insight on what lies ahead for the in-store experience.
Our Speakers. Your In-Store Visionaries.
- Jennifer Kretchmar, Chief Merchandising Officer, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Ari Hoffman, CEO, Scotch & Soda USA
- Rachel Cohen, Co-Founder, Snowe
- Guido Campello, CEO & Creative Director, Cosabella
- Shari Rossow, VP, Retail Operations & In-Store Services, Best Buy
- Kambiz Hemati, Vice President, Head of Global Retail Design, Foot Locker, Inc.
- Brian Seewald, SVP, Customer Experience & Operations, Designer Brands
- John Yesko, Head of User Experience & Service Design, Walgreens
- Gene Lunger, Executive Vice President - Licensee Operations, Business Development & Retail Education, Ashley Homestore
- Jackson Wang, VP, Retail Design, L'oreal
- Jeff Matthews, Director, Store Design and Construction, PANDORA Americas
- Jeffrey Eggert-Peluso, VP, Global Store Design, Levi Strauss & Co
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueMiami Marriott Biscayne Bay
1633 N Bayshore Drive, 33132
Miami, FL, USA
: $289/night + taxFuture Stores Miami 2020
has secured a special conference rate of $289 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Marriott Reservation line at 305-374-3900 and identify yourself as a Future Stores Miami attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, January 20, 2020, or until the room block is full, which ever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.