What is Field Service Medical?
Bringing Together the Best in Medical Device Customer Success, Service & Support
Walk away with hundreds of tactics that will revolutionize your service, support and customer care operation. Field Service Medical is the only interactive, peer-led conference for senior service and support leaders in the medical device industry. Since 2012, we've helped thousands of service leaders navigate the ever-changing regulatory environment, medical device connectivity, and training the next generation of field service technicians.
Nowhere else will you hear from so many medical device leaders focused on improving service, support, and customer success.
- Gain Actionable Tactics to Drive Service Profitability: Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest service challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from the medical device leaders that are revolutionizing the service industry. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
- You'll Be At The Most Interactive Medical Device Event, Ever: Benefit from over 40 hours of discussion groups, workshops, structured and unstructured networking activities with top medical device companies, MedTech innovators and healthcare providers. This is your opportunity to develop relationships, make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with vital healthcare industry stakeholders who can help you elevate your service business to the next level.
- Your One-Stop Shop for Digital Innovation in Healthcare: If you are looking to keep up with the digitization race, Field Service Medical is THE place to be. From sneak peeks into the newest and most innovative tech, to sessions led by top medical device executives, you'll leave prepared to transform your business and become the service organization of the future.
Enhance your connection with industry leaders through interactive off-stage discussions, creative boardrooms, strategy-building task forces, and structured networking.
You'll meet and network with VPs/Directors/ Managers/Heads of:
- Field Service
- Field Service Operations
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Solutions
- Service and Repair
- Global Service
Key Industries Represented at the Event:
- General Surgery
- Patient Monitoring
- Patient Logistics/Transfer
- Hospital Infrastructure
Join The Industry's Top Thought Leaders
- Michael DelVacchio, Vice President, Medical Markets Center, 3M
- Rick Brandl, Senior Director of Global Service Solutions, Medtronic
- Tara Herington, Vice President - Cardinal Health SonexusTM Access and Patient Support, Cardinal Health
- Jon Matthews, Vice President, Western Zone Services, Siemens Healthineers
- Greg McCormick, IS Director, Business Partner, Stryker
- Anna Quackenbush, Director Global Customer Experience, Illumina
- Tom Buckley, Senior Director of Capital Equipment Technical Services, Boston Scientific
- Ahu Faust, VP, Procurement & Pharmacy Operations, DuPage Medical Group
- John Liebig, Vice President, Field Service and Technical Support, Hologic
- Marc Coleman, Head of Field Service Midwest and Western U.S., Millipore Sigma
- Len Vanderhulst, Head of Service Americas, Eppendorf
- Hogie Saunders, Vice President of Service and Clinical Operations, Ziehm Imaging
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueRancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive, 92128
San Diego, CA
: $239 (plus tax)
Field Service Medical 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $239 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Rancho Bernardo Inn at 1-877-517-9340 and identify yourself as a Field Service Medical attendee. Attendees booking via this method within the room block will receive complimentary in room wifi. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires January 31, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.