Our European Biopolymers Summit
will bring together senior executives and experts from biopolymers manufacturers, chemical companies, major associations, raw materials, and technology companies, consultants, to discuss the latest changes, challenges and developments within the industry.
It's also provides platform to meet experts form other industries such food & beverage, product & packaging and automotive to discuss the latest strategies on commercialisation, application and market access of biopolymer products and methods to overcome current market challenges and maximise the opportunities.
The two day event will give you an insight into the latest updates on the EU Single-Use Plastics Directive, environmental projects, biopolymers production, raw materials, the feedstock's landscape, new technologies, and much more.
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday, February 11th, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit
AITIIP Centro Tecnologico in Zaragoza
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come - first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
- EU Biopolymer Market Overview and Forecast
- Assessing Current Regulations and New Biopolymer's Directive
- An Integrated Production of Biopolymers: From Biorefinery to Biopolymers
- Raw Materials - Sustainability and Circularity
- Introducing New Technologies In Processing New Bio-Based Materials
- Towards a Broadly Accepted Feedstock for Biobased Polymers
- End-of-Life of Products: Evaluating Biodegradation and Recycling
- Contribution of Biopolymers to a Sustainable Future
- Elaborating on the Problem of Plastic's Pollution
- Brand Owners Perspective on Biopolymers and the Use of Biobased Materials
- Looking at More Sustainable Packaging
- Analysing an Impact of Biobased Plastics on the CO2 Reduction
Who Will Attend?
- Biopolymer manufacturers
- Chemical companies
- Brand owners
- Technology companies
- Raw materials' producers
- Director of R&D,
- Director of Materials & Manufacturing Advanced Programs
- Advanced Manufacturing
- VP Technology
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Karlheinz Hausmann, R&D Fellow, Dow
- Andreas Kunkel, Vice President Biopolymer Research, BASF
- Gaelle Nuttall, Environmental Sustainability Manager, Nestle Waters
- Tim Wagler, Leader Renewable Chemicals EU & Asia, Braskem
- Patrick Zimmermann, Director Marketing & Sales, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH
- Carlos Gil, Commercial Director, NUREL Engineering Polymers
- Irene Cristina Latorre Martinez, ISO Global R&D Isocyanates, Covestro
- Urs Hanggi, Founder, Biomer
- Albin Kaelin, CEO, EPEA Switzerland
- Peter Hawighorst, Project Manager, ISCC System GmbH
- Margot Chauvet, R&D Project Manager, Vegeplast
- Karin Molenveld, Senior Scientist, Biopolymers, Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
- Senior Representative, Centexbel
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.