Following the success of European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit
2019 which brought 100+ senior level industry professionals to Rotterdam, we are delighted to be hosting 2020 edition of the Summit on 26th & 27th February 2020 in Brussels, Belgium.
Returning for its 5th edition next year, the focus will be on the industry's increasing challenge for innovation toward a sustainable future, looking at the best strategies for sustainable packaging including recyclability and packaging performance. Brands and retailers will share their thoughts and information on consumer experience and demands for the next generation of packaging and its place in the circular economy. Furthermore, the conference will also explore the European Commission's Circular Economy Package, and its impact on the dynamics of the entire supply chain. This includes the latest developments from the Waste Framework and Packaging directive, as well as the Single Use Plastics Directive, and the new challenges presented by these.
- Overview of the Current EU Directives and their Implications for the Industry
- Discussing the Latest Sustainability Initiatives of Global Brand Owners & Producers
- CEFLEX - A Race Against Time
- Overcoming Challenges related to Recyclability Assessment & Certification
- Developing Chemical Recycling Technologies for Industry
- Exploring the Latest Developments in Bio-Based & Biodegradable Plastics
- Discussing the Impact of Consumer Perceptions on Retailers & Brand Owners
- Assessing the Potential of Reusable Plastic Initiatives to Replace Single-Use
- Enhancing the Benefits of Refillable PET Bottles with Plasma Technology
Who Will Attend?
Heads of packaging, sustainability, waste, quality, environmental affairs & innovation from:
- Brand owners - food & beverage
- Packaging manufacturers
- Recycling plant owners
- Brand owners, retailers, packaging manufacturers, converters
- Russell Dunn, Packaging Sustainability Manager, Britvic
- Graham Houlder, Project Co-ordinator, Workstream Consultant, CEFLEX
- Hans van Bochove, Vice-President European Public Affairs, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Virginia Janssens, Managing Director, EUROPEN
- Lucy Cowton, Product & Sustainability Manager, Futamura Group
- Maurizio Crippa, CEO, gr3n
- Montgomery Jaritz, PhD Researcher, Institute for Plastics Processing (IKV)
- Jeroen Bulk, Chief Financial Officer, Ioniqa
- Carlos Monreal, CEO, Plastic Energy
- Vincent Mooij, Head of SUEZ.circpack, SUEZ
- Joan Marc Simon, Executive Director, Zero Waste Europe
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.