Note: This event was originally planned for 15-16 July, 2020 in Singapore and has now been rescheduled
New date: 7-8 April, 2021
Following the success of its previous editions, we are pleased to announce the 26th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit will be taking place in Singapore on the 11th & 12th of November 2020. This year we will be focusing on crew communication, smart recruiting and training strategies complying with regulations and sustainable operations. The summit will also cover safety, cost-efficiency and soft HR tactics.
The conference will bring together Ship Owners, Managers and Operators, as well as key Regulators and Authorities, Crew & Manning Technology providers, Recruitment Organisations, Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants and Training and Development centers for two days of informative presentations, engaging discussions and informal networking. Our outstanding line-up of speakers will sharing their insights on HR trends and developments, and emerging skill-sets to equip maritime employees to remain relevant in today's automated and digitized environment.
You can expect open discussions and interactive sessions giving you a chance to voice your opinion and hear from thought leaders on the following:
- Are you stressed about how to handle cross cultural issues?
- Want to know if your crewing strategy is good enough to retain seafarers?
- Developing Digital framework in order to help you shape your crewing strategy?
- Learn to train through digital competency
Save the date & stay tuned!
- A Balancing Act between Cost & Quality of Crew
- Digital transformation in Crewing & Training
- Multicultural Crew - Unity in Diversity
- CREW TECH - Technology Hand in Hand with Crew
- Crew Welfare & Well-being
- Crew Training & Competency for Digital Era
- Effective Crew Management - Moving from being Commodified to Sensitising
- Impact & Influence of Autonomous Shipping in Crewing
Who Will Attend
Our events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
You will meet and network with representatives from:
- Ship-owners, Operators and Managers
- Recruitment Organisations
- Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants
- Crew Suppliers
- Crew Communications
- Marine Travel Providers
- HR Software Applications and Other Technology Providers
- Insurance companies
- Class societies
- Academic community / Universities
- Training & Development Centers
Delegates will be drawn from Ship Owners & Ship Managers, which includes CEOs, COOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Vice-Presidents, as well as:
- HR Director / HR Managers
- Crew Director / Crew Managers
- Fleet Personnel
- Manning Managers
- Training Managers
- HSEQ Managers
Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
The Great Lockdowns
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.