Our 2020 European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference, was originally scheduled to take place on 25-26 March, has been postponed. The conference will be rescheduled for this fall and we will confirm the exact dates shortly.
Sustainable Refining in The Energy Transition Context
The possible plateauing of oil demand by 2030, the growing electrification of transport, and the deployment of smart technologies to better manage supply and demand will require business models throughout the energy industry to evolve fast.
Already on the 4th edition of a successful series, we are pleased to announce the 2020 European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference
. The event will bring together senior executives and experts from the refining industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry's latest regulations impacting on refining sustainability, global transition in energy trends & future forecasts on fuel demand, export & trading activities. In depth insights into the European 'Vison 2020 - 2050', MARPOL regulation & impact of Electric Vehicles will provide a solid background for the two days discussion on best solutions for refining in Europe
- Analysing European Policy Direction Of The Future: Being Prepared For New Refining Obligations
- Evaluating Refining Investment Paths 2020 - 2050: Addressing Low Carbon Economy Pressure In European Refining
- Finding Best Solutions For Sustainable Refining: Making The Most Of Emerging Technologies
- In Search For Effective & Efficient Alternatives To Electro - Mobility: Refining Solutions Towards Transport De-carbonization
- Forecasting The Future Of Fuel Demand: Global & European Perspectives
- Unification Of Refining & Petrochemical Plants: Aiming For Greater Product Specification
- Increasing Fuel Quality & Efficiency As A Further Response To The Decarbonisation Trends
- Exploring The Roadmap Towards Low Carbon Fuels: The Future Of Bio Based Components
Who Will Attend
- Senior refining industry representatives
- Industry's analysts
- Technology Innovators and developers
- Top industry's Consultants
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Environmental Organisations
During the afternoon of Tuesday 24th of March 2020, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Schwechat Refinery, located in Vienna, Austria.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come-first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
Early Confirmed 2020 Speakers
- Chair: Damien Valdenaire, Science Executive, Refining, CONCAWE
- Giacomo Boati, Director, Oil Markets, Midstream & Downstream Consulting, IHS MARKIT
- Spyros J. Kiartzis, Manager New Technologies and Alternative Energy Sources, Hellenic Petroleum S.A
- Ewa Abramiuk-Lete, Secretary General, Sustainable Fuels
- Senior Representative, OMV
- Alessandro Bartelloni, Policy Director, Fuels Europe
- Andrew Inglis, Principal Consultant, Nexant
- Anabela Antunes, Diretora de Fabrica, Prioenergy
- Alessandro Bartelloni, Policy Director, Fuelseurope
- Walter Mirabella, Managing Director, Lyondell Italia
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.