With the ever pressing sustainability & circular economy targets and expected evolution in the automotive industry, the elastomers industry is facing changes in the near future.
The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth and thriving transition.
Our 7th World Elastomer Summit
will be taking place in Lyon, France on 25-26 March 2020. The two day event will bring together the senior executives from petrochemical companies, elastomers & rubbers producers, end-products manufacturers, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 7th World Elastomer Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the elastomers.
- Current Trends and Predictions of the Elastomer Market
- Legislation and Regulation Framework
- Elastomer Materials and Production Methods
- Approaching to Digitalisation in Chemical Industry
- Understanding the Evolution of the Automotive Industry
- Elastomer Production Technologies
- The Role of Bio-based feedstocks in Elastomer Production
- Improving the Sustainability in the Elastomer Industry
- Elastomer Recycling and Circular Economy
Who Will Attend
- Oil & Gas / petrochemicals / chemicals companies
- Feedstocks / rubber suppliers / chemical & commodity trading / elastomer producers
- End product manufacturers / Tyre producers / Plastic compounders and converters
- EPC / technology providers
- Research centres and institutes
- Universities / petrochemical & chemical consultants
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.