Note: This event was originally planned for 25-26 March, 2020 in Lyon, France and has now been rescheduled
New date: 19-20 October, 2020
With the ever pressing sustainability & circular economy targets and expected evolution in the automotive industry, the elastomers industry is facing changes in the near future.
The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth and thriving transition.
Our 7th World Elastomer Summit
will be taking place in Lyon, France on 25-26 March 2020. The two day event will bring together the senior executives from petrochemical companies, elastomers & rubbers producers, end-products manufacturers, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 7th World Elastomer Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the elastomers.
- Current Trends and Predictions of the Elastomer Market
- Legislation and Regulation Framework
- Elastomer Materials and Production Methods
- Approaching to Digitalisation in Chemical Industry
- Understanding the Evolution of the Automotive Industry
- Elastomer Production Technologies
- The Role of Bio-based feedstocks in Elastomer Production
- Improving the Sustainability in the Elastomer Industry
- Elastomer Recycling and Circular Economy
Who Will Attend
- Oil & Gas / petrochemicals / chemicals companies
- Feedstocks / rubber suppliers / chemical & commodity trading / elastomer producers
- End product manufacturers / Tyre producers / Plastic compounders and converters
- EPC / technology providers
- Research centres and institutes
- Universities / petrochemical & chemical consultants
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
- Susanna Lieber, Technical Director, Arlanxeo
- Mariane Gil, Responsible R&D, Michelin
- Mark Archey, Global Sales Manager for the Synthetic Rubber Market, Polymer Solutions Group
- Xuesong Peng, Senior Consultant, Energy & Chemicals Advisory, Nexant
- Dominique Scheider, Automotive & Tire Industry Manager, Rockwell Automation
- Chris Hardiman, Global Director of Technology, Dynasol Elastomers
- Chris Twigg, R&D Manager, Kargro Recycling
- Stephen Bowers, Feedstock and Petrochemical Technologies, Evonik Performance Materials GmbH
- Jean-Francois Belorgey, Partner, EY Services France
- Patrick Ellis, Consultant, Smithers
- Nathalie Lepre, Global Market Segment Manager Automotive Sales, Mitsubishi Chemical Performance Polymers
- Tomasz Bochenski, Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
- Gozde Tuzcu, Jaap Havinga, Polymers Experts, Kiwa
- Roberto Olcese, Process Simulation Engineer, Corys
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.