Bringing Together The Best & Brightest in Emerging Markets Fixed Income
This is the only gathering of emerging markets fixed income participants in the world. Bringing together over 200 senior trading and portfolio management heads, it is a must-not-miss event if you are serious about building a winning emerging markets fixed income business.
Designed by the buy side for the buy side, and with input from all the major regulators, sell side, trading platforms and technology partners, we leave no stone unturned to give you practical solutions to rise above the current market order.
Become a Member of The Fixed Income Elite
This only forum bringing together the most innovative fixed income traders, portfolio managers, FX traders and portfolio managers, with leading platforms and banks. They come together to talk about how increased transparency and access to market data is making emerging markets a less risky and opaque place for your assets.
Why Should You Attend?
- The Only Emerging Markets-Specific Event. With money pouring in to Emerging Markets, many firms are taking notice and trying to take advantage. You'll leave with actionable items you can employ at your company to enhance your EM investment strategy for today, as well as the days to come.
- Top EM-Specific Speakers. Hear from those leading EM. Heads of EM/Heads of Fixed Income/Portfolio Managers and more will be speaking at the event. They'll provide investment and trading strategies you can implement to advance your short and long term trading goals.
- Networking Perfected in a Variety of Formats. Join our EM-specific sessions and strategize with your peers on innovative topics that will take center stage for 2020 and beyond.
- Cutting Edge Content On Future Focused Topics. Take a deep dive into the most important and current topics affecting EM: forecasts for 2020 and beyond, geopolitical risk, investing in China, new regulations, trade policies, local currencies, best execution, new technologies - and lots more!
2020 Featured Speakers
- Jean-Dominique Butikofer, Head of EM Fixed Income, VOYA Investments
- Jacinto Diaz Hache, Managing Partner, Peso Capital
- Peter Marber, Chief Investment Officer, EM, Aperture Investors
- Christina Ronac, Head of Emerging Markets Credit Research, HSBC
- Daniel Simon, Portfolio Manager, Newfoundland Capital Management
- Mila Skulkina, Associate Portfolio Manager, EM Credit, Lord, Abbett & Co.
- Evan Papageorgieu, Deputy Division Chief, IMF
- Violet Osterberg, Managing Director, Emerging Markets Fixed Income, Pacific Life Insurance
- Sarvjeev Sidhu, Global Head, Emerging Markets, Aegon Asset Management
- Susan Wisialko, Partner, The Global Infrastructure Fund
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Ritz-Carlton Westchester
Three Renaissance Square, 10601
White Plains, NY, USA
Phone: (914) 946-5500
Website: Hotel Website
for full travel and access information.
Capturing the essence of the seasons, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester offers contemporary luxury at a coveted location in White Plains, NY. A prestigious downtown fixture, this lavish sanctuary inspires relaxation with 5-star hotel accommodations and the county’s largest destination spa. Here, fresh experiences invigorate the spirit, whether you’re savoring award-winning cuisine or swimming under the stars in the rooftop pool.
Make Your Reservations
Fixed Income Emerging Markets 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $229 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester at 1-800-241-3333 and identify yourself as a Fixed Income Emerging Markets attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires February 17, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.