MINING, PROCESSING AND ANALYZING LARGE SCALE DATA TO EFFECTIVELY PROVIDE ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE FOR U.S. AND ALLIES
As the cyber battlefield escalates and systems are flooded with information, the ability to mine, process and analyze the data in a speedy manner and deliver reliable and actionable intelligences becomes a key player to insure advantage against adversaries. Throughout the years, our Intelligence Analytics Summit
has brought together top leaders from across U.S. Intelligence agencies and from government and military branches to provide a shared platform for information exchange of best practices and leading technologies.
Continuing our legacy of addressing top U.S. priorities and providing senior leadership, this summit will bring representatives from the CIA, FBI, IARPA, CYBERCOM, IARPA, DARPA, DoD, DNI and many other agencies and intelligence commands across U.S. services.
With that in mind, Intelligence Analytics Summit 2020
will focus on covering; large scale data collection and validation, real time actionable intelligence exchange and creating a cross-services and cross-allies unified language as well as looking at the latest technologies supporting Intelligence Analytics including Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Systems.Intelligence Analytics Summit 2020
will provide you with a unique opportunity to network with the decision makers across the intelligence community who are changing analytics concepts and paving the way for future shared platforms based on agile and professional human factors, backed by the leading AI technologies.
Join us for the opportunity to develop and challenge what you know, discuss the burning topics in the intelligence community and take an active part in delivering solutions and generating cooperation opportunities.
- Dive into policy and requirements for standardization; learn about compliance requirements for the next generation technology across the intelligence community
- Discover new emerging technologies and innovative strategies to enhance real time analytics, increased processing performance and storage capabilities to meet the needs of an ever-changing environment
- Test new technologies and applications to speed up the analytics process and maximize storage capabilities during our Demo Drive, evaluate and analyze the tools that will enhance operational efficiencies
- LTG Bruce Crawford, Chief Information Officer, US Army
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Chief of Information Dominance & Chief Information Officer, Air Force
- Dr. Fotis Barlos, Strategic Technology Office Program Manger, DARPA
- Richard Chavez, Director, Intelligence, Security, and Emergency Response, DoT
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.