The Intelligence Analytics Summit has been Postponed - we will now be hosting the conference in October 2020 with the exact date to be confirmed in the coming weeks. Current Attendees will be able to access our Webinar at no cost April 8-9.
MINING, PROCESSING AND ANALYZING LARGE SCALE DATA TO EFFECTIVELY PROVIDE ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE FOR U.S. AND ALLIES
As the cyber battlefield escalates and systems are flooded with information, the ability to mine, process and analyze the data in a speedy manner and deliver reliable and actionable intelligences becomes a key player to insure advantage against adversaries. Throughout the years, our Intelligence Analytics Summit
has brought together top leaders from across U.S. Intelligence agencies and from government and military branches to provide a shared platform for information exchange of best practices and leading technologies.
Continuing our legacy of addressing top U.S. priorities and providing senior leadership, this summit will bring representatives from the CIA, FBI, IARPA, CYBERCOM, IARPA, DARPA, DoD, DNI and many other agencies and intelligence commands across U.S. services.
With that in mind, Intelligence Analytics Summit 2020
will focus on covering; large scale data collection and validation, real time actionable intelligence exchange and creating a cross-services and cross-allies unified language as well as looking at the latest technologies supporting Intelligence Analytics including Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Systems.Intelligence Analytics Summit 2020
will provide you with a unique opportunity to network with the decision makers across the intelligence community who are changing analytics concepts and paving the way for future shared platforms based on agile and professional human factors, backed by the leading AI technologies.
Join us for the opportunity to develop and challenge what you know, discuss the burning topics in the intelligence community and take an active part in delivering solutions and generating cooperation opportunities.
- Dive into policy and requirements for standardization; learn about compliance requirements for the next generation technology across the intelligence community
- Discover new emerging technologies and innovative strategies to enhance real time analytics, increased processing performance and storage capabilities to meet the needs of an ever-changing environment
- Test new technologies and applications to speed up the analytics process and maximize storage capabilities during our Demo Drive, evaluate and analyze the tools that will enhance operational efficiencies
- Susan Kalweit, Director, Analysis, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Chief of Information Dominance & Chief Information Officer, Air Force
- Dr. Catherine Marsh, Director, IARPA
- Russell Travers, Acting Director, National Counterterrorism Center
- Dr. J. Scott Cameron, President, National Intelligence University
- Leonel Garciga, Director, G-2 Information Management, Us Army
- Richard Chavez, Director, Intelligence, Security, and Emergency Response, DoT
- Dr. Fotis Barlos, Strategic Technology Office Program Manger, DARPA
- Suzanne McCormick, Director, Office of Analysis for Terrorism, Narcotics, and Crime, Bureau of Intelligence and Research, Department of State
- Dr. Daniel J. Ragsdale, Assistant Director for Cyber, Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, DoD
- Dr Lilian "Doc" Alessa, Co-director CRC, Professor, University of Idaho
- Steve E. Pitcher, Senior Cyber Survivability Analyst, JS-J6
- Frank Rehder, BI Architect/ Data Architect Cloud, ZI Intelligence
: April 7, 2020Main Summit
: April 8-9, 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Rd, 22311
Alexandria, VA, USA
Located five miles from Washington, DC and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center sits near a serene lake and botanical preserve. Enjoy world-class amenities including 55,000 sq. ft. of indoor-outdoor meeting space and the award-winning Finn & Porter restaurant. Make the hotel your home away from home as you bask in the joy and comfort of the furnishings of their comfortable rooms, conveniently equipped with WiFi access and Direct TV.
The special room rate of $256 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 703-845-1010 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your reservation no later than March 16th, 2020. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.