Note: This event was originally planned for March 30-31 & April 1 2020 in Phoenix, AZ, rescheduled to August 25-26 and has now been rescheduled again.
New date: November 5-6, 2020
Where HR & Procurement Leaders Elevate Their Contingent WorkforceProcureCon
Contingent Staffing is a peer-led, interactive conference designed to help you build a winning people strategy. Whether you're focused on growth, talent engagement, program oversight, or improving your analytical capabilities - ProcureCon is designed to give you the tools and tactics you need to elevate your contingent workforce program.
Get Procurement & HR Strategies
- ProcureCon Contingent Staffing gives you an exclusive opportunity to learn from practitioners who have gone through similar projects and initiatives. With our industry designed, peer-led agenda, you'll find content that is 100% focused on giving you actionable tactics and the inspirational storytelling you need to truly elevate your contingent workforce program.
Shared Challenges. Cross-Industry Perspectives. Proven Results.
- Where else will you be exposed to diverse perspectives from 100s of cross-sector practitioners who are focused on helping you solve your biggest challenges? Our audience represents the largest cross-section of industries, program sizes and talent needs - this is to ensure you learn from the very best.
The Most Interactive Contingent Staffing Event Around
- Don't just sit in a room and have someone talk at you. Engage in more than 10 hours of interactive discussion groups, networking events, executive boardrooms, and targets workshops. This is your best opportunity to develop valuable skills and connections that will leave you with a full notebook and a solid network.
Find Your Next Big Idea. Learn From:
- Melissa Ansell, Senior Manager, External Workforce Center, United States, Amgen
- Chris Humes, Manager, Global Contingent Labor, HP
- Jill Roberts, Global Strategist & Business Analytics Program Manager - Subcontract Services, IBM
- Koenraad Lecot, Head of Contingent Workforce Management, Farmers Insurance
- Amy Myers, Director, Talent Acquisition, Stericycle
- Allen Chilson, Talent Acquisition Manager, BASF
- Melissa Loyd-Furnas, Supervisor, Talent Planning & Acquisition, ConocoPhillips
- Will Ulmer, Program Manager, Waste Management
- Meg Ksenzakovic, Associate Director, Talent Acquisitions, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Jessica Thomas, AVP, Contingent Staffing, HCA
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueRenaissance Phoenix Downtown
100 North 1st St, 85004
Phoenix, AZ, USATel
: (602) 333-0000www.marriott.comRATES
: $249 (plus tax)
Contingent Staffing 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $249 a night (plus tax) for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown at (602) 333-0000 and identify yourself as a Contingent Staffing attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires Monday, March 9, 2020. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.