We are proud to announce the 5th annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe conference
, to be held in Budapest In March 2020.
As the only event that specifically focuses on the modernisation and optimisation of the supply chains of CEE nations, we bring together the leading decision makers and leaders responsible for implementing and delivering these transformation programmes in the region.
As cooperation between armed forces, and the prevalence of joint logistics operations increases, so the importance of defence logistics as a capability in its own right continues to grow.
With the support of the Hungarian Defence Forces we are delighted to bring you Defence Logistics Central And Eastern Europe 2020
from the new location of Budapest, Hungary.
Benefits of Attending
- The only event dedicated to military supply chain and defence logistics in Central and Eastern Europe
- Meet and network with senior leaders and logisticians from the CEE region and beyond, to understand the developments and future requirements of these programmes
- Uncover new strategies to improve operations and reduce cost across your supply chain network, learning about key topics including heavy lift, interoperability, supply chain management, MRO capabilities and more
- Hear industry presentations from the innovative suppliers solving the challenges of defence logistics including; BR International Consulting Services, Crowley, Bullet ID, GOFA, WEW Thielmann and World Fuel Services
Host Nation Speakers:
- Colonel Istvan Fricz, Land Force Systems Development Branch, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Colonel Janos Poloskei, Command and Control Systems Development Branch, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Colonel Laszlo Nagy, Air Force Systems Development Branch, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
Expert Military Speakers Include:
- Major General Allan Day, Director of Logistics Operations, Defense Logistics Agency, US DoD
- Major General Stefan Muransky, Director Support Division, Czech Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Zbigniew Poweska, Chief of Logistics Division, J4, Polish Armed Forces
- Brigadier Jo Chestnutt, Commander 104th Logistic Support Brigade, UK MoD
- Colonel Jeffery Carter, Deputy Chief of Staff, G4 Logistics, U.S. Army Europe
- Colonel Henning Weeke, Executive Officer Implementation "Network of Logistic Hubs in Europe", German Armed Forces Logistics Command
- Colonel Stale Rudilokken, COM, Norwegian Defence Logistics Organization
- Colonel Ferdinand Murin, Chief of Staff for Support Operations, Slovak Armed Forces
- Colonel Franc Kalic, Commander of Logistic Brigade, Slovenian Armed Forces
- Colonel Ramunas Baronas, Commander, Logistics Command, Lithuanian Armed Forces
- Colonel Daniel Zlatnik, Director, MLCC
- Brigadier General (ret'd) Vladimir Halenka, Former Director Support Division, Czech Armed Forces, Director, STV GROUP
- Mr Peter Venoit, Logistics Vision and Enablement, NATO
- Mr Johann Braun, CEO, BR International Consulting Services GmbH
- Mr Jason Trubenbach, Director, Business Development, Crowley Government Services
- Mr Gunner Couce, Director of Manufacturing and Sales, Bullet ID Corporation
- Mr Jan Gerhard-de Vries, Business Development Manager, GOFA Gacher Fahrzeugbau GmbH
- Mr DeLeon Rich, Commercial Project Manager, Thielmann WEW GmbH
- Mr Graham Grice, Military Account Director, World Fuel Services Europe Limited
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueNovotel Budapest Centrum
Rakoczi ut 43-45,