Note: This event was originally planned for 7-8 April, 2020 in Rotterdam, Netherlands and has now been rescheduled
New date: 14-15 October, 2020
Our Ballast Water Management Conference will be taking place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on 7th and 8th of April 2020.
For its twenty-fourth edition, the conference will provide an in-depth look at the latest developments in the Ballast Water Industry, focusing on technological and regulatory advances.
Over two days, the event will give you essential insight into potential ship-owner and port solutions, and analysis of retrofitting and maintenance experience, through case studies, interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts.
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executives from ship-owner and ship-management companies, regulatory institutes, equipment providers and fitters, commissioning testers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders involved in the Ballast Water Management supply chain.
Join us in Rotterdam to exchange your opinions and technical knowledge with your peers, and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Ballast Water Management System Technical Evaluation
- Overcoming Vessel-Specific Ballast Water Management Challenges
- Team, Tools & On Board Training
- Age of Vessels vs Revenue over Remaining Lifetime
- Vessels Owners Experience & Best Practises
- Moving Towards Prosperous Retrofitting for 2020 and 2022
- Port State Control Inspections
- Going Beyond the Current Ballast Water Management Systems and Legislation
- Power Requirement Compliance: Energy Usage of Ballast Water Treatment Systems
Who Will Attend?
Ballast Water Management Conference will bring together senior executives from:
- Ship-owner and ship-management companies
- Technology providers
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
- Research centres and academia
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Afra Asjes, Project Leader Ballastwater, Wageningen Marine Research
- Dietrich Dabels, Manager Business Development, ABS
- Kristijan Tesar, SSQ&E Manager, SeaQuest Shipmanagement
- Suramya Khilnani, Project Manager, Albion Marine Solutions
- Katja Broeg, Senior Scientist, Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency
- Cees van Slooten, CUC-IL Coordinator, Control Union
- Julio De La Cueva Aleu, Unit for Innovation, Port Operations Directorate, Puertos del Estado – Government of Spain
- Dr. Lawrence Kuroshi, Senior Manager, Nigerian Ports Authority
- Prof Peter Vidmar, Dean, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, University of Ljubljana
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.