Following the previous success of this interactive seminar in London, UK and Daytona Beach, Florida, we are delighted to offer this high level event for the third time with the participation of expert-speakers and the full support of Jet Support Services, Inc.
All Seminar Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion!
- The Accreditation Process & USPAP
- Current State of the Business Aircraft Market
- Current State of the Rotorcraft Market
- Appraising Off-Book Aircraft
- How Avionics Affect Value
- Applying Objective Analytics to Derive Aircraft Values
- Effective Report Writing
- The Approach to Value
- Legal Issues Surrounding Aircraft Appraisals
- Russell McCaffery, Dean, Transportation Programs, Broward College
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Richard Berkemeier, ASA, Senior Appraiser, Pegasus Aircraft Appraisal Group
- Jeremy R.C. Cox, ASA, President, JetValues-Jeremy
- Neill Fulbright, ASA, VREF Aircraft Value Reference and Appraisal Services
- Anthony Kioussis, President & CEO, Asset Insight
- Chris Miller, Managing Partner, Shearwater Aero Capital
- Louis C. Seno, ASA, Chairman Emeritus, JSSI
- Joseph Zulueta, ASA, Managing Partner, Aeronautical Systems
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
VenueEmil Buehler Aviation Institute, Broward College, Health Sciences Simulation Center
3501 SW Davie Road, 33314
Davie, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA