This international event will explore the latest developments in the commercial and business aviation sectors of Canada. The conference sessions will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from Canada and around the world.
It is a unique opportunity for all participants to participate in high level debates, enhance their knowledge about the regional market, learn about the regional infrastructure developments, and network with leading experts.
Participating companies will represent aircraft operators and manufacturers, FBO operators, MROs, safety and security experts, financing companies, and sectors such as insurance, software technology, airport infrastructure and other areas that contribute to the development of aviation in Canada.
- Canadian aviation: Strategies for growth and innovation
- The operators' panel
- Financing and leasing aircraft and engines
- Aircraft purchase and sale
- Aircraft management, maintenance and operations
- Pilots' training and shortage
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Jay Faria, President, Airtrade Aviation
- Zafran Hilur, CEO, OCG Aviation
- Marc Meloche, Managing Director, Aviation Finance, Jetcraft Commercial
- Bilal Mouralli, Aviation Flight Safety Officer, Air Canada Express - Sky Regional Airlines
- Simon Tardif, Senior Vice President, AON
- Neville Taylor, Head of Asset Management, DeHavilland Aircraft of Canada
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.