This major event will offer the opportunity to discuss Continuing Airworthiness Management which is widely used with more operators looking towards outsourcing a smoother and cost efficient option of management of aircraft. This event will review regulatory authorities and approvals, selecting a CAMO provider, regulation structures, contracts and legalities, CAMO airworthiness regulations for lessors, lessees, MROs, and how to obtain a CAMO approval.
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- David Boorman, Chartered Insurer, Avgen
- Bart Mak, Principal Consultant, Mak Aircraft Engineering Services
- Alan Phelan, Founder & CEO, APTN
- Aris Promos, Head of Sales & Marketing, Fokker Techniek
- Richard Steeves, Chairman, TrustFlight
- Jan Willem Storm van 's Gravesande, Managing Partner, Aviation Independent Consulting
- Andrew Wilkins, CEO, Compass Airworthiness Management Services
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Dublin Airport
Northern Cross, Malahide Road,