Following the previous success of USCAS, the 8th Summit will provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments in light jets, explore the air taxi market, discuss different business models, enhance our knowledge about the US market, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts as well as business aircraft operators.
Who should attendBusiness aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, lawyers, airport executives, aviation operators, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in the US.
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Stephane Cottrell, Assistant Director of Operations, National Jets
- Neil Engerran, Senior Account Manager, Jet Aviation Staffing
- William Herp, Founder and CEO, Linear Air
- E. Terry Jaramillo, President & CEO, vonJet Aviation Group
- Chris Zarnik, Program Director - MENA, Corporate Concepts International
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.