Note: This event was originally planned for 17-19, 2020 in Rotterdam, Netherlands and has now been rescheduled
New date: 8-11 September, 2020
LogiChem has gone Virtual so you can benchmark right now and shape the future of your business.
Only at LogiChem
can you benchmark on lessons-learnt to date and how you can play a critical role in supporting your business through the COVID-19 storm and beyond .
The LogiChem Difference
- Connecting more supply chain leaders than anyone else - Find out what the leading chemical companies are doing so you can ready your supply chain for today and tomorrow.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else - Take part in small working groups to learn more from the great minds in the audience as well as those speakers on stage.
- Solve Your Biggest Challenges - Specifically focused on your chemical supply chain management needs and challenges. With an agenda built on 60+ research interviews with supply chain leaders, your every challenge and opportunity will be addressed.
- Content You Can't Get Anywhere Else. Learn from the best and be inspired by 50+ chemical supply chain leaders sharing practical insights on how to achieve integrated, customer driven, global supply chain strategies.
- The Most Interactive LogiChem to Date. Solve strategic and operational supply chain challenges collaboratively during 60+ interactive case studies, discussions, oxford style debates, creative boardrooms and synergy workshops, across 3 value-packed days.
- We're a community. Your community. Network with over 350+ supply chain professionals from the world's leading chemical companies. Make new contacts and develop lasting relationships over 15+ hours of networking.
- The Most Topical and Visionary Discussion Themes. From digitalisation, customer centricity to end-to-end supply chain sustainability and advanced demand planning strategies, be inspired by those thinking ahead of the curve and shaping the future of chemical supply chains.
Content available for VIP ticket holders
- Robert Nessing, Head of Global Supply Value Chain, Fungicides, BASF
- Olivier Maugain, Head of Corporate Analytics & Technology, Henkel
- Petra Inghelbrecht, Global Sustainability Manager, INEOS STYROLUTION EUROPE
- Claudia Straatman, Head of Business Planning & Organisational Change Management, LyondellBassell
- Robert Mwasaru, Head of S&OP, Polyolefins, Borealis
TOP Essential speakers:
Content available for everyone
- Dr Florian Kache, Head of Supply Chain Innovation, BASF
- Andrea Tietze, Head of Customer Service, Evonik
- Annemie Wagemans, Global Supply Chain Business Transformation Lead, Chemours
- Kate Pelligrina, Supply Chain Programme Director, Croda
- Freek van den Broek, Global Business Insights Success Leader, DSM
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.