Your only opportunity to benchmark with the leaders of pharma procurement
Pharma procurement is at a precipice: Add value to your organisation or face extinction.
Procurement is now much more than a cost-cutting function. To truly thrive, procurement must offer a genuinely unique service to their business.
At ProcureCon Pharma 2020
, learn how the most progressive procurement leaders are developing world class talent, adopting new digital technologies and pioneering game-changing partnerships to establish themselves as an indispensable business function.
- Learn from those leading the way. Our 50+ speakers represent the 'who is who' in the pharma procurement industry.These forward-thinking leaders will shift your paradigms, challenge your assumptions, and spark new insights.
- Unbiased advice you can't get anywhere else. Our agenda is 100% focused on your pharma specific procurement challenges and opportunities and our speaker faculty will openly share the practical do's and don'ts to help you best address them.
- The most interactive and intimate setting you'll find. Benefit from private workshops, boardrooms, drill-down roundtables, intimate breaks and receptions to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers.
- Marielle Beyer, Global Head of Procurement, Roche
- Susannah Gooch, Global Head of Direct, Operations Purchasing & Supplier Management, AbbVie
- Nick Jenkinson, Global Head of Procurement, Astellas
- Elodie Cramer, Head of Strategic Sourcing, Biogen
- Elly Bisschops, Head of Global Procurement Operations, Teva
- Jose Maldonado, Global Head of Sourcing, CSL Behring
- Sebastien Bals, Global CPO, UCB
- Ditte Marie Lindberg, Global CPO, Lundbeck
- David McKimm, Global Category Excellence Leader, Johnson & Johnson
- Anthony Fuller, Global Head of Sourcing, Mitsubishi Tanabe
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHotel Palace Berlin
Europa Center, Budapester Str. 45, 10787
Tel: +49 30 2502-0
Website: wwww.palace.deHotel Rooms Sell Out Fast
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of EUR 175.00 per single room, including VAT and breakfast for ProcureCon Pharma attendees for the nights of the 16th to 18th March 2020.
to book your room. Select your check-in/check-out dates and choose your room type.
Rooms at Hotel Palace Berlin sell out fast so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.