Note: This event was originally planned for 31 March -1 April 2020, moved to 22-23 July, 2020 in Berlin, Germany and has now been rescheduled to an online event.
New date: 03 - 04 September, 2020
Coronavirus has turned our industry on its head in 2020
Price and supply shocks have challenged everything we thought we knew. It’s prompted a complete rethink of how we work with our suppliers to stay innovative, socially responsible and cost-conscious.
Procurement helped fight fires during the 2008 crash, but now we have the maturity and seat at the table to influence strategy. What will you do to demonstrate your value and influence?
In September, the flagship annual conference will run virtually where you’ll find out what other leaders are doing AND connect with them over video conference to share lessons learnt including how to:
- Balance cost control concerns while maintaining your value add to the business
- Re-evaluate your procurement strategies post Covid-19 to improve the commercial capabilities for your business
- Revolutionise indirect procurement through increased data analysis to master spend analytics processes
- Leverage the latest strategies, tools and technologies to mitigate disruption impacts
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
5 Star Content
- 24 solution focused sessions addressed by 37 senior procurement speakers, addressing all your post Covid-19 biggest challenges and opportunities to help you build your recovery plan with confidence
- A mixture of case studies and panels with live Q&A and polling as well as interactive roundtables, workshops, boardrooms and think tanks to enable you to learn from and network with the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty
You're In Great Company
- The opportunity to network with procurement professionals from the world’s biggest companies in attendance by connecting via our app to make new connections and build lasting relationships
Be Inspired. Learn From:
Our speakers represent the best Indirect Procurement disruptors and decision makers from world’s biggest companies
Essential Content Speakers:
- Rob Alexander, Chief Procurement Officer, EMEA, JLL
- Ranjan Sinha, Global Director of Strategic Procurement, Tata Steel
- Alf Noto, Chief Procurement Officer, Deutsche Bank
- Harmen Lanser, Director of Components Procurement & Supply Chain Strategy, Air France-KLM
- Mark Lincoln, Interim Global Supply Chain Director, Costa Coffee
- Elisabeth Schlag-Lawrence, Head of Procurement, SKY
VIP Content Speakers:
- Maria Granero, Head of Defence & Space Engineering Services Procurement, Airbus
- Roger Gonourie, Global Head of Sourcing, Swiss Re
- Maria Madrid Rodena, VP, Strategic Sourcing EMEA, Radisson Hotel Group
- Ruth Bromley, Global Director of Procurement Enablement, Heineken
- Megan Stowe, Director of Strategic Sourcing & International Supplier Diversity, Intel
- Tony Roy, Head of Governance & Sustainability, BT Group
10am - 4pm (London) / 11am - 5pm (Berlin)
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.