We present the launch of the inaugural AI in Drug Discovery conference taking place in London on 16th-17th March, 2020.
AI-empowered machine learning technologies hold the potential of reducing drug discovery associated costs by US$ 70 billion in the upcoming 10 years. With an estimated +39% CAGR, AI in drug discovery
is leading the way into a shorter, cheaper and more successful R&D era where compound generation is automated, drug synthesis is predictable and undruggable diseases are finally being targeted.
The presence of AI in drug discovery
is tangible with the majority of drug discovery scientist already working with AI-enabled platforms using machine learning and deep learning, neural networks and natural language processing. However, there is a long journey ahead of optimizing AI-human connections and understanding the full potential of AI-enabled tools and platforms.
Those who work in the field know that there is no AI revolution without tackling the field's number one challenge: DATA. It is crucial now more than ever to come together and discuss strategies to achieve data revolution for further advancing R&D.
Join us at our inaugural AI in Drug Discovery 2020 Conference
and explore the latest AI-enabled approaches for lead compound screening, multi parameter optimization, disease modelling, drug synthesis and design.
Benefits of Attending
- Listen to case studies form industry leader pharmaceutical and biotechnology that have already incorporated AI into their work
- Explore how Deep Learning Methods can be leveraged for compound screening, de novo design, multiparameter optimization/ ADME toxicity property predictions, chemical synthesis route predictions
- Discover strategies for overcoming data-related challenges such as lack of consistent and quality data at the heart of AI and strategies for improving data access
- Define unique discovery approaches such as fragment-based drug discovery and network-driven drug discovery
Who should attend
VP, Head, Manager, Director, Scientist in
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Drug Discovery
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Molecular AI
- AI design
Plus One Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 18th MarchPractical application of predictive properties in drug design
Workshop Leader: Robert Young, Blue Burgundy Ltd.
08.30 - 12.30
- Alexander Hillisch, Director, Medicinal Chemistry, Head of Computational Chemistry, Bayer
- Andrea Pierleoni, Head of Artificial Intelligence, Healx Limited
- Andreas Bender, Lecturer for Molecular Informatics, University of Cambridge
- Andrew Leach, Head of Chemistry Services, EMBL-EBI
- Benjamin Tehan, Director, OMass Therapeutics
- Bilal Nizami, Application Scientists, Chemaxon
- Bryn Williams-Jones, Director of Exploratory Research, Benevolent AI
- Christian Tyrchan, Teamleader Computational Chemistry, AstraZeneca Sweden
- Christine Richardson, Principal Scientist, Computational Chemistry, Domainex
- Darren Green, Director of Molecular Design, GSK
- Florian Mrugalla, Scientist Industrial Mathematics, Bayer AG
- Friedemann Schmidt, Senior Scientist, Preclinical Safety, Sanofi
- Friedrich Rippmann, Director, Global Computational Chemistry & Biology, Merck
- Gerhard Hessler, Head of Synthetic Molecular Design, Sanofi
- Govinda Bhisetti, Head of Computational Chemistry, Biogen
- Graham Smith, Senior Medicinal Chemist, AstraZeneca
- John Overington, Drug Discovery Informatics, Medicines Discovery Catapult
- Jonathan Mason, Senior Research Fellow, Sosei Heptares
- Jonny Wray, Head of Discovery Biology, e-Therapeutics PLC
- Marcel Verdonk, Senior Director, Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Phil Cox, Senior Principal Research Scientist, Cheminformatics Group Leader, Abbvie
- Quentin Perron, Co-Founder & CSO, Iktos
- Robert Young, Account Manager, Blue Burgundy
- Stephen Pickett, Scientific Director, Computation Sciences, GSK
- Thomas Steinbrecher, Director, Applications Science, Europe, Schrodinger
- Tobias Gabriel, Global Head of External Drug Discovery, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc.
- Vishal Sahni, Director, Discovery Research, MSD
- Willem Van Hoorn, Chief Decision Scientist, Exscientia
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY