We are proud to announce the 7th Pre Filled Syringes East Coast virtual conference taking place on 26th and 27th October 2020.
The global pre-filled syringes
market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, this event will bring together specialists within the industry to provide an exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry.
Following the success of last year's event, the upcoming conference will cover key topics driving the industry including:
- Container Closure Interaction and Formulation
- On-body Injectors
- Digital connectivity in the parenteral space
- A regulatory outlook with industry and recognised body experts
- Patient centricity and device development
- Developments in device technology
- Parenteral gene therapy
- New for 2020: PFS Interactive Workshop Day
Benefits of Attending
- EXPLORE the latest case studies parenteral drug delivery
- GAIN insights into the use of pre-filled syringes for gene therapy
- NETWORK with leading industry experts, key opinion leaders and regulatory body representatives
- ENGAGE in the key challenges and topics of the field in the interactive post-conference workshop day
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus Two Interactive Post Conference Workshops - Wednesday 28Th October 2020
Workshop A : Drug Delivery Device Testing Solutions
Workshop Leader: Michael Goehring, Medical & Pharmaceutical Industry Manager, Zwickroell
8.30 - 12.30
Workshop B: How to Pass a Human Factors Validation Study
Workshop Leader: Marc egeth, Phd, Senior Director, core human factors, Inc. and
Pati Anderson, Mse, Senior Associate, core human factors, Inc.
13.00 - 17.00
- Alie Jahangir, Senior Manager Combination Products and Emerging Technologies, Janssen
- Brittney Pachucki, Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
- Doug Mead, Principal Consultant and President, CP Pathways LLC
- Heather L. Guerin, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs - CMC, Janssen
- John Schalago, Executive Director, Senior Global Program Director Regulatory Affairs, Novartis
- Juha Mattila, Director, Sterilisation Technologies, STERIS Corporation
- Khaudeja Bano, Executive Medical Director, Combination Product Safety Head, Amgen
- Larry Atupem, Sr Business Development Specialist, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Leonel Vanegas, President / Principal , Resmedica Consulting LLC
- Megan Heft, Senior Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
- Michael Song, Sr. Manager, AstraZeneca
- Rajiv Gupta, Director Medical Devices Center of Excellence, Takeda
- Shota Arakawa, Researcher , Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc
- Theresa Jeary, Technical Specialist & Scheme Manager, BSI
- Tina Kiang, Acting Director, Food and Drug Administration
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.