VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: ONLINE ACCESS ONLY
Announcement: We have now made this conference a virtual event. All speakers, attendees and sponsors will be able to access the full conference and its materials and will be able to log on remotely via the internet.
Now that the water companies' business plans have been submitted and OFWAT have entered the next critical phase of their price review process - scrutinising each and every plan in detail to ensure they are robust enough to deliver a high quality, affordable and resilient service to customers in the years 2020-2025 and beyond.
Our 9th annual Smart Water Systems Virtual Conference
will highlight the methods the water companies are using to ensure the goals and targets that have been set are reached and exceeded. Focussing on how new technologies, IOT and Artificial Intelligence can help to produce and analyse real-time data to ensure more efficient leakage detection and management; leading to better customer engagement and subsequently decreased customers water usage.
Case Studies from Water Company in the UK, Europe and Middle East - that are already advancing with smart network technologies and strategies - will discuss the critical need for accurate, clear and manageable forecasting for consumption of water. Looking at new technologies and innovations that show best solutions for monitoring and metering; understanding of customer expectations, data-collection tools and handling of 'big' data.
An update on the smart water meter roll outs that have been happening across the UK and parts of Europe will be a special focus exploring in detail the challenges and new developments of this implementation - such as increasing water demand, meter reading challenges and customer focused approaches.
Benefits of Attending
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On-Demand speaker content: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market!
- Network with all event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: Pack your customized booth full of documents and videos, and even show who is manning the booth during the event and who is hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host your own meetings and even host virtual networking socials with inbuilt Zoom functionality
CHAIR FOR 2020:
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water Plc
- John Russell, Senior Director, Strategy and Planning, Ofwat
- James Hargrave, Regional Operational Leakage Manager, Anglian Water
- Doug Spencer, Head of Smart Metering, Anglian Water
- Thomas Allen, Smart Metering Data and Information Manager, Thames Water
- Andy Clowes, Head of Customer Insight and Strategy, South East Water
- Nino Marino, IT Manager, Oasen
- David Elliott, Group Chief Innovation Officer, Wessex Water
- Kieran Brocklebank, Head of Innovation, United Utilities
- Victor Pelin, Digitalisation Strategist, VA SYD
- Bert De Winter, Chief Innovation Officer, De Watergroep
- Kevin Parry, Head of Data, Dwr Cymru, Welsh Water
- Rose Jolly, World Water Innovation Fund Manager, Severn Trent
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.