Transforming Retail. TogetherBuilding A Winning Brand / Scaling Quickly And SustainablyeTail
is designed to help you increase the profits from your online business.
You'll benefit from inspiring keynotes, over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, disruptive strategies, peer to peer conversations, and connections with the top minds at Asia's most successful retailers. No commercials. No egos. We cut out the fluff to give you hundreds of strategic takeaways.
With over 600+ retail leaders exclusively in one place at one time, this is THE meeting place to benchmark your business with the best and shape the future of your industry.
Why eTail Asia is Rated #1
- Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business, No Fluff. We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, CMOs and more - those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
- The Most Interactive Conference, Ever. Benefit from over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, creative think-tanks, interactive case studies, for and against debates, retailer roundtables, technology roundtables, shark tanks, structured and unstructured networking activities, and much more. This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
- An Awesome Time, Guaranteed. We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our infamous evening reception. You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true digital travel community.
- Anand Roy, Regional Director, The Walt Disney Company
- Alexander Henrik Kremer, Senior Director Retail Solutions, JD.com
- Sameer Khetarpal, Director Category Management, Amazon
- Michelle Yip, CMO, Lazada Singapore (Alibaba Group)
- Braden Shields, Head of eCommerce APAC, H&M
- Liliane Sek, Senior Director, Brand Activation, SEAPAC adidas
- Angus Kong, AVP Data Science, Tokopedia
- Pavan Pidugu, Leader of International Store Operations, Walmart
- Alice Spagnoli, Group Project Head, Supply Chain, Cotton On Group
- Ng Aik Phong, MD & CEO, Fave
- Nils Swolkein, Managing Director, Decathlon
- Mithun Sundar, Chief Revenue & Strategy Officer, Myntra
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueEquarius Hotel - Resorts World Sentosa
398 Sentosa Gateway, 098269
Tel: 65 6737 6888
At Equarius Hotel, guests can enjoy the vastness of the sprawling resort while getting up-close and personal with nature. The hotel has a total of 7 banquet rooms where meetings and social events can be held. These rooms have a total area of up to 1,600 square metres with a combined capacity of over 1,400 people. Balconies extend outside the banquet rooms, bringing in the natural daylight to allow your guests a panoramic view of the lush tropical forest surrounding the hotel
Everything you could possibly need to make business a pleasure is right here. This resort ensconces delegates in a haven of lush greenery with flexible amenities. Meeting options are endless with a VIP pavilion, private gardens, verandahs and mesmeric sunset views to complement 7 spacious function rooms - making the Equarius an ideal choice for eTail Asia 2020!