Attend Europe's Only Conference Entirely Focused on Building and Maintaining Effective Relationships with your External Manufacturers
It's hardly a surprise to you that pharma are changing the way they work with external manufacturers. Increasing pressures on quality, cost and scalability are determining not only which manufacturers the industry works with, but how many...
With this in mind, we have designed our most interactive 2-day program to provide the industry with an opportunity to discuss their biggest current challenges. Are you struggling to determine the best practice in streamlining your external network? What are the critical success factors you need to uncover in the selection process? How do you determine the level of oversight with external partners? How do you manage the emerging markets? Most importantly, how do you do all of this whilst ensuring quality isn't compromised?
With the most senior speaker panel coming together to create an agenda filled with interactive sessions, workshops, case studies and more - join us for a leading community event where we look to resolve these issues and determine best practice!
Benefits Of Attending
- Identify the best practices in outsourcing CMC development & manufacturing for biologics, with exclusive insights from Bayer
- Discover how virtual pharma companies such as VectivBio have optimised their CMO management to provide their development lifelines
- Uncover the necessary criteria required to select a CMO, with specific case study insight from Ayala Pharmaceuticals
- Discover how Johnson & Johnson have transformed their supply chain and addressed market trend disruptors through a new digital strategy
- How to penetrate Emerging Markets and the impact on sponsor/CMO relationships with Skibo Regulatory Consulting
"An excellent process review of external manufacturing"
Merck Serono, Past Delegate
"It addressed key issues and had a good balance of topics. It was a very valuable meeting"
Prosidion Ltd, Past Delegate
"Interesting and valuable topics. There was a nice balance between CMOs and Pharma Companies"
Early Confirmed 2020 Speakers Include:
- Ulrich Rumenapp, Head of Launch Preparation - Product Supply, Bayer
- Sultan Aziz, Senior Director, Product Supply Strategy Management, Johnson & Johnson
- Alain Bernard, Chief Technology Officer, VectivBio
- Anja Hipp-Wuhrmann, Head of Parenteral Products Technology Platform, External Manufacturing, Biogen
- Christoper Pawlak, Global External Manufacturing & Portfolio Strategy and Supply Design Controlling Lead, Bayer
- Stefano Manfroni, Head of External Quality, Angelini
- David Caron, VP, CMC, Ayala Pharmaceuticals
- Andre Verboven, Director of Global Network Strategy, Zoetis
- Glen Peace, Senior Director Operations - Global External Supply, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Jayet Moon, Quality Lead, Terumo Medical
- Luba Skibo, Principal Consultant, Skibo Regulatory Consulting
- Jan-Gunnar Gustafsson, Chief Executive Officer, Bio Evaluation
- Roger Cassidy, Managing Partner, Tamesis
- Mark Clinton, Director of External Manufacturing Relationships, Ipsen
- Kim Steffensen, Chief Operating Officer, Saudi Biotechnology Manufacturing Co.
- Dr Lars Stoeckl, Senior Director Business Development and Technology, Glycotope GmbH
- Dr. Timo Taghizadeh, Director Business Development/Sales & Marketing, tesa Labtec GmbH
- Giuseppe De Franza, Manager Continuous Improvement Italy, Adare Pharmaceuticals
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Westin Grand Munich
Arabellastrasse 6, 81925
Phone: +49 89 92640
More information to followPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.