Europe's Leading Digital Forum To Build, Enhance and Maintaining Effective Relationships with your External Manufacturers in this time of change!
If 2020 has shown us anything it is that in times of pressure and global demand the Pharma industry rely more than ever on their external manufacturing networks and partnerships. Increasing pressures on quality, cost and scalability coupled with some of the highest global product demand the industry has faced, continues to determine which manufacturers the industry outsources to and where they increase their partnerships.
Given these challenges - and the current global environment - we have designed a highly interactive 2-day digital program to provide the industry with an opportunity to discuss their current challenges. Are you struggling to determine the best practice in streamlining your external network of CMOs? What are the critical success factors you need to uncover in the selection process? How do you determine the level of oversight with your external partners? How do you manage the emerging markets? And most importantly, how do you do all of this whilst ensuring quality isn't compromised?
With the most senior speaker panel of it's kind coming together - join us for a leading community event where we look to resolve these issues and determine best practice in real time from wherever you are in the world!
Benefits Of Attending
- Identify the best practices in outsourcing CMC development & manufacturing for biologics, with exclusive insights from Bayer
- Discover how virtual pharma companies such as VectivBio have optimised their CMO management to provide their development lifelines
- Uncover the necessary criteria required to select a CMO, with specific case study insight from Ayala Pharmaceuticals
- Discover how Johnson & Johnson have transformed their supply chain and addressed market trend disruptors through a new digital strategy
- How to penetrate Emerging Markets and the impact on sponsor/CMO relationships with Skibo Regulatory Consulting
"An excellent process review of external manufacturing"
Merck Serono, Past Delegate
"It addressed key issues and had a good balance of topics. It was a very valuable meeting"
Prosidion Ltd, Past Delegate
"Interesting and valuable topics. There was a nice balance between CMOs and Pharma Companies"
Confirmed 2020 Speakers Include:
- Ulrich Rumenapp, Head of Launch Preparation - Product Supply, Bayer
- Alain Bernard, Chief Technology Officer, VectivBio
- Christoper Pawlak, Global External Manufacturing & Portfolio Strategy and Supply Design Controlling Lead, Bayer
- David Caron, VP, CMC, Ayala Pharmaceuticals
- Luiz Barberini, Head of External Manufacturing - Latin America, Bayer AG
- Giuseppe De Franza, Senior Manager, Technical Services & Operational Excellence, Adare
- Jayet Moon, Quality Lead, Terumo Medical
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.