What is Digital Travel APAC?
The Travel Summit That Tops All The Others
From our beginnings in 1999, to becoming the biggest and most senior gathering of digital travel leaders in APAC, it's fair to say we, like the travel industry, have come a long way.
By listening to our digital travel community during 6 months of in-depth research, 5X more than any other travel summit, we find out about the issues most affecting your business, helping us to design the Digital Travel APAC
We gather the Founders, CEOs, CMOs, Heads of eCommerce, Digital Marketing and CX from APAC's top airlines, hotels, OTAs, Metasearch and Tourism Boards to discuss winning strategies and solutions to your key challenges. No commercials. No egos. We cut out the fluff so you can return to the office with detailed take-aways.
With over 700+ digital travel
leaders exclusively in one place at one time, this is THE meeting place to benchmark your business with the best and shape the future of your industry.
Why Digital Travel APAC is Rated #1
- Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business, No Fluff. We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and more - those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
- The Most Interactive Conference, Ever. Benefit from over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, creative think-tanks, interactive case studies, for and against debates, travel brand roundtables, technology roundtables, shark tanks, structured and unstructured networking activities, and much more. This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
- An Awesome Time, Guaranteed. We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our infamous evening reception. You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true digital travel community.
- Amit Saberwal, Founder and CEO, RedDoorz
- Gaery Undarsa, Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer, Tiket.com
- Burhanuddin Pithawala, VP of Growth & Conversions, OYO Hotels & Homes
- Obi Ukabiala, Head, Strategy & Transformation, Virgin Australia
- Jerome Thil, VP of Digital Innovation, Singapore Airlines
- Angel Llul Mancas, VP & Managing Director APAC, Booking.com
- Nandor Locher, Head of Digital Direct, Qantas
- Emil Petrov, Head of Strategy, Tourism New Zealand
- Demi Kavaratzis, Global Partner Marketing Director, Expedia Group
- Baidi Li, Regional Director, APAC, TripAdvisor Experiences
- Andrew Cefai, Senior Director, Regional Marketing & eCommerce APAC, Hilton
- Candice Iyog, VP of Marketing & Distribution, Cebu Pacific
Technology Evaluation Day
: 20 April 2020Main Conference Days
: 21 - 22 April 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueResorts World Sentosa
8 Sentosa Gateway, 098269
Hotel AccommodationResorts World Sentosa
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island
Tel: + 65 6577 8888http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/HotelsAndSpa/HardRockHotelSingapore
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore offers uniquely designed accommodations with orchestrated service that delivers authentic experiences. Enjoy fashionable dining and entertainment options that combines both five-star service with a rock and roll edge only Hard Rock Hotel Singapore can offer. What's more, being in a centralised location in the resort means you are minutes away from some of the region's top attractions, such as Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A. Aquarium, as well as Asia's flagship of the world-renowned ESPA