What is Digital Travel APAC?
Delivering a Seamless and Personalized Booking ExperienceDigital Travel APAC
is designed to help you increase the profits from your online business.
You'll benefit from inspiring keynotes, over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, disruptive strategies, peer to peer conversations, and connections with the top minds at APAC's most successful and innovative travel brands. No commercials or egos: just hundreds of strategic takeaways on how to cut through the noise and deliver a seamless and personalized online booking experience
With over 700+ digital travel leaders exclusively in one place at one time, this is THE meeting place to benchmark your business with the best and shape the future of your industry.
Why Digital Travel APAC is Rated #1
- Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business, No Fluff. We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and more - those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
- The Most Interactive Conference, Ever. Benefit from over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, creative think-tanks, interactive case studies, for and against debates, travel brand roundtables, technology roundtables, shark tanks, structured and unstructured networking activities, and much more. This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
- An Awesome Time, Guaranteed. We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our infamous evening reception. You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true digital travel community.
- Gaery Undarsa, Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer, Tiket.com
- Frederic Ducros, Chief Transformation Officer, AirAsia
- Burhanuddin Pithawala, VP of Growth & Conversions, OYO Hotels & Homes
- Obi Ukabiala, Head, Strategy & Transformation, Virgin Australia
- Jerome Thil, VP of Digital Innovation, Singapore Airlines
- Angel Llul Mancas, VP & Managing Director APAC, Booking.com
- Nandor Locher, Head of Digital Direct, Qantas
- Emil Petrov, Head of Strategy, Tourism New Zealand
- Demi Kavaratzis, Global Partner Marketing Director, Expedia Group
- Baidi Li, Regional Director, APAC, TripAdvisor Experiences
- Andrew Cefai, Senior Director, Regional Marketing & eCommerce APAC, Hilton
- Candice Iyog, VP of Marketing & Distribution, Cebu Pacific
Technology Evaluation Day
: 20 April 2020Main Conference Days
: 21 - 22 April 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueResorts World Sentosa
8 Sentosa Gateway, 098269
Hotel AccommodationResorts World Sentosa
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island
Tel: + 65 6577 8888http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/HotelsAndSpa/HardRockHotelSingapore
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore offers uniquely designed accommodations with orchestrated service that delivers authentic experiences. Enjoy fashionable dining and entertainment options that combines both five-star service with a rock and roll edge only Hard Rock Hotel Singapore can offer. What's more, being in a centralised location in the resort means you are minutes away from some of the region's top attractions, such as Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A. Aquarium, as well as Asia's flagship of the world-renowned ESPA