VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: ONLINE ACCESS ONLYAnnouncement: We have now made this conference a virtual event. All speakers, attendees and sponsors will be able to access the full conference and its materials and will be able to log on remotely via the internet.
We are proud to announce the third Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems
(VIRTUAL/ONLINE ACCESS ONLY) conference, taking place on 2nd and 3rd September 2020.
The only event specifically dedicated to robotics in the land environment, MRAS 2020
will give you essential insights into the development and implementation of unmanned and autonomous ground systems from the world's leading militaries. The topic is becoming increasingly important in discussions about force-generation, force-planning and future acquisition, so it is critical for military professionals and industry experts to understand the rapidly expanding role of military robots within the modern battlespace.
Mirroring the British Army's five RAS priorities of situational awareness, lethality, manoeuvrability, survivability and sustainability, Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems
is the only event in 2020 which will enable you to return to your defence force with the latest information and contacts in a game-changing industry.
Benefits of AttendingMilitary Robotics and Autonomous Systems 2020
is the perfect occasion to hear from the most informed and renowned experts in the field of autonomous and robotic technologies. Join the two-day virtual conference and benefit from insights delivered by first-class scientists, researchers, academics and senior military figures.
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On-Demand speaker content: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market!
- Network with all event attendees: Connect, see who's attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: Pack your customized booth full of documents and videos, and even show who is manning the booth during the event and who is hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host your own meetings and even host virtual networking socials with inbuilt Zoom functionality
- Brigadier (Ret'd) Ian Cameron-Mowat, Former Head of Force Protection, British Army
Host Nation Speakers
- Major Luke Wilson, Land Requirements Manager, DE&S MOD
- Major Jamie Woodsend, SO2 Army Warfighting Experiment, Infantry Trials and Development Unit, British Army
- Mr Peter Stockel, Fellow - Autonomous Systems & Innovation Autonomy Challenge Lead, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
International Military and Expert Speakers:
- Dr Robert Sadowski SES, Army Chief Roboticist Robotics ST, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Sten Allik, Senior Staff Officer/Future Solutions, Estonian Defence Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Robin Smith, SO1 Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Future Land Warfare Branch, Australian Army
- Major Will Taylor, Product Lead for Human Machine Team, PEO SOF Warrior, US Special Operations Command
- Dr Katja Fedina, Senior Scientist, Defence and Security, Systems and Technology, FOI
- Dr Martin Hagstrom, Programme Manager Weapon and Protection, Defence and Security Systems, FOI
- Mr Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director, Robotics Requirements, Maneuver Capabilities Development Integration Directorate, Futures and Concepts Center US Army Futures Command
- Mr Craig Gaukroger, Regional Sales Manager, Elmo Motion Control UK
- Mr Keith Mallon, Campaign Manager – Land Autonomy, QinetiQ
- Mr Kuldar Vaarsi, CEO, Milrem
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.