In 2020, Digital Customer Experience: BFSI Market conference
invites banks and financial services companies, life insurance, pensions and asset management companies, automated network engineering platforms, providers of financial markets data and infrastructure to gather in Berlin on 18th and 19th February.
Join CIO, CDO, CTO, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads, Managers in the discussion on to discuss customer centric digital transformation, shifting to personalized CX and educating customers.
Digital Customer Experience: BFSI Market conference Summary
- 2 days - cases, panel discussions, networking and experience exchange
- Speaker lineup - experts from lead banks, financial institutions and companies, insurance companies, data platforms, thought leaders
- Attendees - limited number high-level participation
Key Learning Benefits
- Leveraging from Multi-Channel to Omni-Channel Customer Service
- Gaining More Functionality Across the Digital Channels
- Discovering Enhanced Self-Service Options
- Explaining Better Customer Service Experiences via Relationships
- Realizing The Importance and Pragmatism of More Educated and Empowered Customers
- Facilitating a Highly Personalized Experience
- ANDREW MILLAR, Programme Manager, Flower
- ANKUR DALAL, Principal Architect - Customer Experience, Flower
- MIRJA LENIKKA, Customer Experience Lead, Flower
- JORGE VARLE, eCommerce & Digital Marketing Management, Flower
- TOMAS REYTT, Director of Digital Channels, Flower
- LAURA MULLANEY, Associate Director Digital Propositions, Flower
- ANDRIUS KARIETA, Customer Retention Manager, Flower
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.