Driving Commercial Growth and Success with Digitalisation & Next-Gen Visitor Experience
Asia is predicted to be the world's largest attraction market by 2020 in terms of visitor numbers and industry value. As both local and international players mark their territories in this competitive marketplace, commercial success will be increasingly determined by the ability to keep pace with evolving customer preferences in all facets of development including concept planning, IP development, technology investment and integration, digital marketing, outreach and engagement and more!
The 2nd Annual Attractions, Amusement & Entertainment Asia 2020
will offer an unrivalled platform exploring how the region's amusement, attractions and entertainment developers can attract and engage the next generation of visitors by creating exceptional seamless and interconnected experiences.
2020 Key Themes
- Investment Trends and Project Updates in Asia
- Access Next-Generation Visitors and Expand Market Outreach with Digital Marketing
- Revenue Maximisation with Effective Partnerships, Branding and Promotions
- The Latest Technologies and Innovations for Enhancing Visitor Experience
- Digitalisation for Operational Agility and Service Excellence
What You Can Expect
- 2 Days of Virtual Networking
- Live Q&A sessions
- Virtual Networking Interaction
- Mobile Accessible
- Access to Presentations after the event
2020 Speaker Faculty
- Mr Lennard Otto, Chief Executive Officer, IMG World of Adventures
- Mr Ajay Mattappilly, Technical Director - Project Management, Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Mario Centola, Vice President of International Operations and Development, Six Flags Development Company
- Ms Caroline Leong, Group Chief Customer Officer, The Entertainment and Education Group
- Mr Phil Royle, Director of Development & Operations, Legoland China
- Mr Paolo Ng, Project Director - China, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group
- Mr Himanshu Mehta, Director of Strategic Alliances & Sponsorships, IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Mr Greg Yong, Chief Operating Officer - Theme Parks, Ardent Leisure Group
- Mr Thila Munusamy, Sales & Marketing Director, Legoland Malaysia
- Mr Ahmad Hussain, Chief Operating Officer, DXB Entertainments
- Ms Sona Mazumdar, Chief Partnership Officer, KidZania
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.