Zooming into a Driverless Future 2030
Strategising Your 10-Year Race from Pilot to Deployment
The global autonomous vehicle
market will reach $172.3B USD by 2024. In Asia, roadmaps are in place and organisations are proactively rolling pilot projects out for autonomous vehicles. This is in line with the global prediction towards realising full self-driving capability by 2030. Connectivity, the key element in achieving full autonomy can be addressed with next-generation 5G network. The final piece in the puzzle for a driverless future is finally ready - this marks the start of a 10-year race towards a driverless future in 2030!
However, roadblocks along the path from pilot to deployment of autonomous vehicles still remain and revolve around regulation, liability, infrastructure, connectivity, cybersecurity and safety.
Bringing together case studies from around the region, Autonomous Vehicle Asia is therefore the destination to address critical issues at different levels of automation, foster regional partnership and prepare for the next decade.
2020 Key Themes
- Reconciling Government Regulations and Standards with Advancing Transport Technology
- Journey Towards Autonomous Vehicle Readiness Through Partnership and Innovation
- Future Mobility Driving Future Cities
- Impacting Autonomous Vehicles Market with 5G Next-Generation network
- Learning from Peers and Overcoming Speedbumps from Pilot to Deployment
- Gain knowledge and understand what future lies ahead for autonomous vehicles
- Explore use cases to drive business model developing, navigate and stay ahead of upcoming changes.
- Find out how you can leverage on 5G next-generation network and technology to bring you closer to full vehicle autonomy
- Learn practical insights and key takeaways on partnership strategy to help you accelerate autonomous vehicles development
- Dedicated speed networking sessions to help build your network with professionals across the entire autonomous vehicles value-chain
- Juan Intan Kanggrawan, Jakarta Smart City, Ministry of Home Affairs, Head of Data Analytics
- YBRS. Tn Hj Nor Sallehi K Kassim, Head of Unit (Smart Cities), PLANMalaysia
- Dr Pasan Kulvanit, Project Manager - Autonomous Vehicles, Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Innovation. Thai Government
- Chiu Wen Tung, Group Director, Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) Strategic Planning Singapore
- Jirapat Janjerdsak, Chief Technology Officer, Airovr
- Dr Justin Dauwels, Associate Professor of the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Stav Shvartz, Autonomous Vehicle Strategy Manager, Ford China
- Michal Klocek, Senior Manager - EV Operations Department (EVO), Nissan Motor Co. Ltd
- Chen-Yu Lee, Director, Taipei Smart City Project Management Office
- Akash Passey, Senior Vice President, Volvo Bus Corporation
- Koen Cardon, Chief Executive Officer, Katoen Natie
- Pieter J. Fourie, Senior Researcher, Future Cities Laboratory NUS - Singapore
- Girish kumar Bellenava, Lead Engineer - Intelligent Solutions Group, John Deere
- Mahesh Shinde, GM, HEAD - ERC (Indoor testing), Tata Motors Limited
- Seek Denis Kwai Yin, Chief Technology Officer, M1 Limited
- Anthony Wong, Co-founder, Moovita Pte Ltd
- Dr. Andreas Rau, Principal Investigator, TUMCRAETE
- Dr. Aybike Ongel, Principal Investigator, TUMCRAETE
- Dr. Henriette Cornet, Principal Investigator, TUMCRAETE
- Rick Kundi, Automotive Solution Manager, Keysight
- Marius Dupuis, Managing Director, VIRES Simulations Technologie GmbH an MSC Software Company
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.