Driving Technology Advancements To Maximize Terminal Efficiency
APAC Bulk Liquid Storage 2020 taking place in Singapore on 13-14 May 2020 will bring together senior representatives from the bulk liquid storage industry to discuss all the latest market updates, developments & business opportunities. The event will cover current key challenges and issues faced by the industry and provide in-depth discussions and analysis of today`s Asian & global policies and regulations, followed by recent market dynamics changes impacting on supply & demand trends. The event will provide a strategic & logistic overview of port infrastructures, on-site operations & safety measures and will provide an informative & balanced discussion for participants from across the entire supply chain.
Exploring The Potential of Bulk Liquid Storage in Asia.
- Government Initiatives to Increase the Storage Capacity
- Bulk Liquid Storage Market for different Countries
- Advancements In Technology & use of Robots & Drones to Handle Chemicals
- Understanding the after Impacts of IMO 2020
- Emerging Products after Sulphur Cap 2020
Join us in Singapore for two days of unique business opportunities through networking, exchanging perspectives with other industry leaders - all in one exclusive venue.
Key Topics Include
- Outlook on the Asian Tank Storage Market
- Overcoming Logistics Challenges
- Impact of Government Policies & Regulations
- Advancing Efficiency in Ports & Tank Farms
- Eliminating the Long value Chain Surrounding Terminals
- Technology & Robotics in Storage
- Overcoming Safety Issues in Storage Terminals
- Opportunities In Emerging Niche Products
- Impact of IMO 2020 in Tank Storage Market
Who Will Attend
- Oil and petrochemical companies
- Chemical companies
- Port authorities
- Terminal operators
- Engineering Companies
- Maintenance & Service Providing Companies
- Niche product companies such as vegetable oils, ethanol etc.
- Market analysts
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.