Note: This event was originally planned for 27-28 May, 2020 in Brussels, Belgium and has now been rescheduled
New date: 7-8 October, 2020
Our Biopesticides Europe Conference 2020 will be taking place on 7th - 8th October 2020 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Global and European biopesticides
market has been growing steadily in recent years. With increasing restrictions regarding traditional biocontrol tools and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides
are expected to keep growing and become an essential biocontrol tool for farmers all over Europe. Nonetheless, regulations and registration continue to pose a significant challenge for their commercialisation.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide insights and updates on market growth along with significant advances in technologies and R&D projects.
Join us in Brussels to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- An Overview of Biopesticides Regulations at EU Level
- Developing Zero Residue Alternatives
- The Untapped Potential of Public-Private Collaborations as an R&D Services Platform focused on Plant Biotechnology
- Bridging the gap between regulations, commercial needs, current research and the practical applications
- Exploring Global Commercialisation Challenges and Business Strategies for Biopesticides Companies
- Innovations in Formulation and Packaging in Order to Maximize the Production Supply Chain
- New Biological Active Components in Development: Benefits, Practices and Assessment
- Implementing Integrated Solutions and Control Programs
- Farming Strategies to Achieve Efficiency and Sustainability
- Innovations in Fungicides and their Commercial Potential
- Contribution of Metabolomics to the Study of Biopesticides and its Practical Applications
Who Will Attend
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- Biopesticides Technologists
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions and bodies
- Business Development Directors
- Product and Operations Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
- Entomology Professionals
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Dr François Léfort, Professor, HEPIA
- Professor Vinnie Altstein, Head of Neurochemistry Lab, Agricultural Research Organisation
- Kevin Bosc, EMEA Lead - External Affairs - Corteva Agriscience / European Crop Protection Association (ECPA)
- Daniel Traon, Managing Partner - Arcadia International
- Sarah Van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials - Biobest Group
- Dr Christina Morauf, TeR&D Viticulture – BioFerm GmBH
- Estelle Moreau, Technical Manager Biofungicides Global R&D – UPL
- David Lapuente, Project Manager - Biovegen
- Dr Alon Glick, CTO – STK Bio-Ag Solutions
- Jana Volková, Research and Registration, MONAS Technology
- Dr Sigfried Bank, Owner – ChiPro GmBH
- Raul Ortiz, Business Development & Technical Support – Oro Agri
- Dr Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D – Marrone Bio Innovations
- Ernesto Zavala, Head Researcher – Atlantica Agricola
- Kim Müller Christensen, Head of Plant Health – CHR Hansen
- Richard Garnett, Director – Postmon
- Dr Matthew Krause, Technical Lead, Speciality Crops, North America – Lallemand Plant Care
- Hazel Doonan, Head of Sector Crop Protection – Agricultural Industries Confederation
- Scott Gibson, President and Founder – JAKL
- Dr Dean Metcalf, Plant Pathologist & Managing Director – Metcalf Bio Control
- Dr Berit Aam, CEO – BioCHOS AS
- Dr Annabel Levert, President – Akinao Lab
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.