Our Biopesticides Europe Conference 2020
will be taking place on 27th-28th May 2020 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Global and European biopesticides
market has been growing steadily in recent years. With increasing restrictions regarding traditional biocontrol tools and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides
are expected to keep growing and become an essential biocontrol tool for farmers all over Europe. Nonetheless, regulations and registration continue to pose a significant challenge for their commercialisation.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide insights and updates on market growth along with significant advances in technologies and R&D projects.
Join us in Brussels to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- An Overview of Biopesticides Regulations at EU Level
- Developing Zero Residue Alternatives
- Bridging the gap between regulations, commercial needs, current research and the practical applications
- Exploring Global Commercialisation Challenges and Business Strategies for Biopesticides Companies
- Innovations in Formulation and Packaging in Order to Maximize the Production Supply Chain
- New Biological Active Components in Development: Benefits, Practices and Assessment
- Implementing Integrated Solutions and Control Programs
- Farming Strategies to Achieve Efficiency and Sustainability
- Exploring New Market Segments and Implementing Penetration Strategies
- Highlighting the Importance of Working Together with the Agricultural Sector
Who Will Attend
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- Biopesticides Technologists
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions and bodies
- Business Development Directors
- Product and Operations Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
- Entomology Professionals
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Kevin Bosc, EMEA Lead - External Affairs - Corteva Agriscience / European Crop Protection Association (ECPA)
- Daniel Traon, Managing Partner - Arcadia International
- Dr Rudiger Hauschild, Director of Biopesticides - APIS Applied Insect Science
- Sarah Van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials - Biobest Group
- Dr Christina Donat, Technical Director & Substitutional COO - BioFerm GmBH
- David Lapuente, Project Manager - Biovegen
- Dean Thome, Senior Manager & New Product Developer - Novozymes BioAg Ltd
- Dr Sigfried Bank, Owner - ChiPro GmBH
- Raul Ortiz, Business Development & Technical Support - Oro Agri
- Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D - Marrone Bio Innovations
- Ernesto Zavala, Head Researcher - Atlantica Agricola
- Kim Muller Christensen, Head of Plant Health - CHR Hansen
- Hazel Doonan, Head of Sector Crop Protection - Agricultural Industries Confederation
- Dr Elisa Beitzen-Heineke, Head of QM and R&D - Biocare GmBH
- Dr Berit Aam, CEO - BioCHOS AS
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.