Our Biopesticides Europe Conference 2022 will be taking place on 8th & 9th June 2022 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Global and European biopesticides
market has been growing steadily in recent years. With increasing restrictions regarding traditional biocontrol tools and a growing demand for sustainable agricultural practices, biopesticides
are expected to keep growing and become an essential biocontrol tool for farmers all over Europe. Nonetheless, regulations and registration continue to pose a significant challenge for their commercialisation.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders, researchers and representatives from regulatory bodies to discuss current challenges and future opportunities within the industry.
The conference will also provide insights and updates on market growth along with significant advances in technologies and R&D projects.
Join us in Brussels to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- An Overview of Biopesticides Regulations at EU Level
- Developing Zero Residue Alternatives
- The Untapped Potential of Public-Private Collaborations as an R&D Services Platform focused on Plant Biotechnology
- Bridging the gap between regulations, commercial needs, current research and the practical applications
- Exploring Global Commercialisation Challenges and Business Strategies for Biopesticides Companies
- Innovations in Formulation and Packaging in Order to Maximize the Production Supply Chain
- New Biological Active Components in Development: Benefits, Practices and Assessment
- Implementing Integrated Solutions and Control Programs
- Farming Strategies to Achieve Efficiency and Sustainability
- Innovations in Fungicides and their Commercial Potential
- Contribution of Metabolomics to the Study of Biopesticides and its Practical Applications
Who Will Attend
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- Biopesticides Technologists
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions and bodies
- Business Development Directors
- Product and Operations Directors
- Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
- Entomology Professionals
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Shireen Davies, CEO, Solastia Bio Ltd
- Marie Noelle Douaiher, Chair of the Biopesticides Expert Group, Croplife Europe
- Dr Adolf Heintze, Teamleader, Senior Regulator Scientist, Eurofins Agroscience Services Regulatory
- Dr Vimala Prakash, Senior General Manager (R&D), IPL Biologicals Limited
- Sarah Van Beneden, Product Manager Microbials, Biobest Group
- Pierre Merle, North Europe Region Head NPP, UPL
- David Lapuente, Project Manager, Biovegen
- Dr Alon Glick, CTO, STK Bio-Ag Solutions
- Jana Volková, Research and Registration, MONAS Technology
- Robert Malek, Scientific Officer, Oro Agri
- Dr Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D, Marrone Bio Innovations
- Ernesto Zavala, Head Researcher, Atlantica Agricola
- Thorsten Roth, Sales Manager International, Carvex
- Tiago Izeppi, International Product Manager – Plant Health, CHR Hansen
- Dr Dean Metcalf, Plant Pathologist & Managing Director, Metcalf Bio Control
- Carolina Fernandez, I+D Director, Futureco Bioscience
- Dr Matthew Krause, Technical Lead, Speciality Crops, North America, Lallemand Plant Care
- Scott Gibson, CEO, Quercus Agroforestry
- Marisé Borja, Director of Biosolutions and Business Development, GAB Consulting
- Inês Rocha, Researcher (Microbiology), Battelle
- Alexander den Ouden, Technical Sales Engineer & Digital Phenotyping Expert, Phenospex
- Manuela Guiducci, Junior Dissemination Assistant, Ciaotech
- Frederic Grimault, Head of Business Development and Marketing EMEA/APAC, Biotalys
- Jochen Hanssens, Field Product Development Lead EU, Biotalys
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.