Driving Into A Cleaner Future
Following the success of last year's event in London, we are delighted to announce the second edition of our European EV Charging Summit, due to take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on the 27th & 28th May 2020.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the EV Charging industry to discuss the required infrastructural innovations and the most profitable strategies for a cleaner and sustainable future.
As the electric vehicle market continues to expand, this is the best time to explore this blooming industry!
The conference will address the current challenges within the industry and how to overcome them. It aims to offer insight into the latest trends and developments in this growing market.
Over the two days, the event will draw together key experts across the whole EV industry value chain including DNOs, OEMs, CPOs, Power Suppliers, End Users, Financial Stakeholders, Car Sharing Businesses, Mobility Technology Providers, Governmental Officials and Regulators.
Join us in Rotterdam to hear a range of discussions and interactive panels regarding the upcoming opportunities for development and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- EV Charging Market Overview
- Understanding and Meeting the Demands of EV Drivers
- Establishing Interoperability between EV Charging Networks
- Funding a Multi-Billion Dollar Bear Market
- Optimising Charging Infrastructure
- Integrating Renewable Energy into EV Charging
- Bridging the Gap between Energy Suppliers, DNOs and Vehicle Manufacturers
- EV Charging Profitable Business Models: A Regional Perspective
- European Guidelines, Standardised Protocols and Overcoming Regulatory Challenges
- Powering Ahead: New Methods to Charging an Electric Car
Who will Attend
- Head of EV Infrastructure
- Transport Planners
- Senior Project Managers
- Heads of Infrastructure
- Directors E-mobility
- Managers of Innovations & Development
- Product Managers
- Head of Distribution Systems
- Head of EV Solutions
- Head of Policy
- Head of EV Services
- Grid Development Engineers
- Celine Cluzel, Director, Element Energy
- Michael Warner, SaaS Business Manager, Fortum
- Rubina Singh, Global Channel Programs, Centrica Business Solutions
- Hans de Heer, Principal Consultant Smart Energy, DNV GL
- Adrian Del Maestro, Senior Professional in Global Research and Thought Leadership, PwC Strategy&
- Matthias Holder, Venture Scouter and Developer, E.ON
- Paul Jan Jacobs, Founder, EVBoosters
- Marissa Galizia, Head of Product Portfolio Europe, ChargePoint
- Marisca Zweistra, Smart Loading Project Manager, ElaadNL
- Frank Geerts, Manager- Smart Charging Development, ElaadNL
- Pavol Bauer, Head of the DC Systems, Energy Conversion & Storage, Delft University of Technology
- Jayson Dong, Policy Manager, AVERE
- Dalia Majumder-Russell- Senior Associate (Energy), CMS
- Petar Georgiev, Policy Advisor- Climate & E-mobility, Eurelectric
- Filippo Gaddo, Head of Energy Economics, Arup
- Lucien Mathieu, E-mobility & Transport Analyst, Transport&Environment
- Thanos Zarogiannis, Electric Vehicle Charging Specialist
- Dr Sikai Huang, EV Development Manager, SSE Enterprise
- Alex Harrison, Energy Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Fraser Crichton, Fleet Operations Manager, Dundee City Council
- Zahrah Ali, Electric Vehicle Officer, Haringey Council
- Lutske Lindeman, Program Manager- Rotterdam Electric, City of Rotterdam
- Keith Budden, Head of Business Development, Cenex
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.