Our 2nd European Carbon Black Summit will be taking place on the 22nd and 23rd June 2022 in Frankfurt, Germany.
With the ever pressing sustainability & recycling, the fluctuation of feedstock prices, the European carbon black industry is facing changes in the near future. The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
The two day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the carbon black
sector from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 2nd European Carbon Black Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the carbon black industry.
- Carbon Black in Current Policy Frameworks and Safety Regulation
- Responding to IMO and Marpol 2020
- International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry
- Evolving Sustainability in Recovered Carbon Black
- Raw Materials and Supply Chain Challenges
- Smart Packaging Solutions for Clean and Efficient Manufacturing
- Current Applications of Carbon Black Including New and High Performance Applications
- Understanding the Role of Recovered Black in the Rubber & Tyre Industry
- Environmentally Safe Production: How and Why
- Future Development of Carbon Black
Who will attend?
- Heads of carbon black technology/research & development
- Carbon black logistics companies
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of elastomers technology & innovation
- Research & development teams in tyre production
- Regulators and government policy makers
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Jesse Klinkhamer, Chief Executive, Klean Industries Inc
- Ad Van Oorschot, R&D Director, Black Bear Carbon B.V
- Serge Da Silva, R&D Director, Alpha Recyclage
- Frauke Averbeck, Assistant Chief of Section, Federal Agency For Chemicals
- Sinjan Pal Majumdar, Head of Business Development, Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Karan Chechi, Research Director, TechSci Research
- Paul Ita, Principal, Notch Consulting
- Sebastian Pohl, Director Sales & Marketing, Greif-Velox
- Scott Farnham, Director of Recycling Services, Kal Tire
- Dr Vitaly Khusidman, Founder & CEO, G3C Technologies Corporation
- Robert Weibold, Founder and Managing Director, Weibold Consulting
- Thomas Sörrenssen, CEO, Scandinavian Enviro Services AB
- Laia Perez Simbor, Manager Chemicals and H&S, European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers Association
- Pieter ter Haar, Vice Chairman D36 Recovered Carbon Black, ASTM
- Jane Palmer, CEO, Nature Coatings Inc
- Tim Bart, President, International Tar Association
- Tony Wibbeler, Bolder Industries, CEO
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueINNSIDE Frankfurt Ostend
Hanauer Landstrasse 81, 60314
: + 49 69 2992520 Website