Note: This event was originally planned for 24-25 June, 2020 in Frankfurt, Germany and has now been rescheduled
New date: 28-29 October, 2020
With the ever pressing sustainability & recycling, the fluctuation of feedstock prices, the European carbon black industry is facing changes in the near future. The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
Our 2nd European Carbon Black Summit
will be taking place in Frankfurt, Germany on 28 & 29 October 2020. The two day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the carbon black
sector from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 2nd European Carbon Black Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the carbon black industry.
- International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry
- The Improvements and Technology Advances in the Production Process
- Evolving Sustainability: Introducing Recovered Carbon Black
- Health and Safety Regulations
- In Depth Analysis of the Carbon Black Grades
- Carbon Black in Current Policy Frameworks
- Assessing Current Applications of Carbon Black including New and High Performance Applications
- Understanding the Role of Recovered Carbon Black in the Rubber & Tyre Industry
- Future Development of Carbon Black
Who will attend?
- Heads of carbon black technology/research & development
- Carbon black logistics companies
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of elastomers technology & innovation
- Research & development teams in tyre production
- Regulators and government policy makers
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Juan Muro, General Manager, Borregaard
- Beatriz Menendez, Technical Application Manager, Borregaard
- Tomasz Celka, Director, OMSK Carbon Group
- Jesse Klinkhamer, Chief Executive, Klean Industries Inc
- Tony Wibbeler, CEO, Bolder Industries
- Andreas Kyriakos, Partner, Weibold
- Ad Van Oorschot, R&D Director, Black Bear Carbon B.V
- Saeid Es'haghi, Technical Manager, Carbon Simorgh Co.
- Richard Chiari, Head of Group Procurement Compounding Materials, Semperit AG-Holding
- Serge Da Silva, R&D Director, Alpha Recyclage
- Frauke Averbeck, Assistant Chief of Section, Federal Agency For Chemicals
- Sinjan Pal Majumdar, Head of Business Development, Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Francois Terrade, Senior Consultant, pro2ACT Management
- Roberto Orrantia, Principal Consultant and Founder, Quality Systems and Technology
- Karan Chechi, Research Director, TechSci Research
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Frankfurt Congress Hotel
Lyoner Str. 44 -48, 60528
: +49 69 663300 Website