With the ever pressing sustainability & recycling, the fluctuation of feedstock prices, the European carbon black
industry is facing changes in the near future. The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
Our 2nd European Carbon Black Summit
will be taking place in Frankfurt, Germany on 24 & 25 June 2020. The two day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the carbon black
sector from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 2nd European Carbon Black Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the carbon black industry.
- International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry
- The Improvements and Technology Advances in the Production Process
- Evolving Sustainability: Introducing Recovered Carbon Black
- Health and Safety Regulations
- In Depth Analysis of the Carbon Black Grades
- Carbon Black in Current Policy Frameworks
- Assessing Current Applications of Carbon Black including New and High Performance Applications
- Understanding the Role of Recovered Carbon Black in the Rubber & Tyre Industry
- Future Development of Carbon Black
Who will attend?
- Heads of carbon black technology/research & development
- Carbon black logistics companies
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of elastomers technology & innovation
- Research & development teams in tyre production
- Regulators and government policy makers
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.