Our 2nd European Carbon Black Summit will be taking place in Frankfurt, Germany on 23rd and 24th June 2021.
With the ever pressing sustainability & recycling, the fluctuation of feedstock prices, the European carbon black industry is facing changes in the near future. The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
The two day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the carbon black
sector from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 2nd European Carbon Black Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the carbon black industry.
- International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry
- The Improvements and Technology Advances in the Production Process
- Evolving Sustainability: Introducing Recovered Carbon Black
- Health and Safety Regulations
- In Depth Analysis of the Carbon Black Grades
- Carbon Black in Current Policy Frameworks
- Assessing Current Applications of Carbon Black including New and High Performance Applications
- Understanding the Role of Recovered Carbon Black in the Rubber & Tyre Industry
- Future Development of Carbon Black
Who will attend?
- Heads of carbon black technology/research & development
- Carbon black logistics companies
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of elastomers technology & innovation
- Research & development teams in tyre production
- Regulators and government policy makers
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Juan Muro, General Manager, Borregaard
- Beatriz Menendez, Technical Application Manager, Borregaard
- Tomasz Celka, Director, OMSK Carbon Group
- Jesse Klinkhamer, Chief Executive, Klean Industries Inc
- Tony Wibbeler, CEO, Bolder Industries
- Andreas Kyriakos, Partner, Weibold
- Ad Van Oorschot, R&D Director, Black Bear Carbon B.V
- Saeid Es'haghi, Technical Manager, Carbon Simorgh Co.
- Richard Chiari, Head of Group Procurement Compounding Materials, Semperit AG-Holding
- Serge Da Silva, R&D Director, Alpha Recyclage
- Frauke Averbeck, Assistant Chief of Section, Federal Agency For Chemicals
- Sinjan Pal Majumdar, Head of Business Development, Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Francois Terrade, Senior Consultant, pro2ACT Management
- Roberto Orrantia, Principal Consultant and Founder, Quality Systems and Technology
- Karan Chechi, Research Director, TechSci Research
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Frankfurt Congress Hotel
Lyoner Str. 44 -48, 60528
: +49 69 663300 Website