Going on to its 8th edition, the European Bulk Liquid Storage 2020 will once again bring senior executives from the liquid storage industry to discuss the latest developments in the liquid storage business, market dynamics impacting supply and demand trends, technology innovations, and a strategic and logistic overview of ports infrastructure while providing an informative & balanced discussion for participants.
Over two days, the event will gather representatives from oil and chemical companies, port authorities, terminal operators, technology suppliers as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Join us in Cartagena for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics Included:
- Outlook on European Tank Storage Markets
- Addressing Transportation Processes and Challenges
- Strategic Investments in Infrastructure to Improve Competitiveness
- Digitalisation in Ports and Terminals
- A Deep Look Into Non-European Chemical Industries and Their Impact Upon the European Storage Market
- EU Green Deal and its Effect Upon the European Storage Market
- The Untapped Potential of Liquid Natural Gas
- Circular Economy and Bioeconomy in the Energy and Chemicals Storage Sector
Who Will Attend?
- Oil and GasStorage Tank Owners
- Oil and Gas companies
- Chemical companies
- Port authorities
- Terminal operators
- R&D Scientists
- Representative of Port Associations
- Business Development Director
- Technical Managers
- Technology and Solutions Providers
- Engineering companies
- Market analysts
- Regulatory and Policy Officersnts
During the afternoon of Tuesday, 29th of September, prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to do a site visit to the Port of Cartagena.
There is no extra charge to join the site visit, although places are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Kathrin Clay, President, International Liquids Terminal Association
- Sandra De Mey, Commercial Manager, North Sea Port
- Gorka Penalva, Deputy Commercial Director, CLH
- Andras T. Peller, Director and Co-Founder, Swiss Fire Protection Research & Development
- Fernando Barragan, Planning Manager, ILBOC
- Juan Aguirre, CEO, Berge
- Augstin Silva, COO, Buran Energy
- Jose Maria Gomez, Chief Operations Manager, Port of Cartagena
- Jordi Angles Jove, Commercial Coordinator, Port of Tarragona
- Lucas Ribeiro, Sales Director, Implico GmBH
- Johan Sandberg, Global Business Development Manager, Emerson Technologies
- Charles Daly, Chairman, Channoil Consulting
- Aman Amanpour, President, AmanpourConsult
- Peter Davidson, Executive Director, Tank Storage Association
- Gregoire Hartig, Senior Business Development Manager, Nauticor
- Jippe van Eijnatten, Director Business Development, Titan Liquefied Natural Gas
- Capt. Terry Frith, Technical Manager, Chemical Distribution Institute
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.