Our European Environmental Ports Conference 2020 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, is scheduled to take place on 24-25 June. We remain hopeful it will be possible to convene on these dates and will be monitoring the situation closely, heeding the latest advice of relevant authorities the very best we can to ensure we protect the health and safety of our attendees and provide the highest quality event possible. We will call and email all registered attendees in case of any changes.
Back for its 4th edition, European Environmental Ports Conference 2020 will be taking place on the 24th & 25th June in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The event will bring together senior representatives from the global port community and shipping companies, as well as environmental policy-makers, academic experts, consultants, and technology providers, to tackle the most pressing topics of the maritime industry.European Environmental Ports Conference 2020
will provide informative presentations on the very latest challenges, solutions and developments in reducing emissions, pollution and energy consumption, as well as discussing the possibilities of industrial collaboration and a more sustainable future
Given the increasing focus on environmental regulations from the IMO and policy makers in the maritime sector, there is a growing responsibility and requirement of ports to reduce their environmental impact; now is a crucial time to share best practices and explore new technologies and methodologies in order to advance daily operations of a port with minimal ecological consequences.
- How Ports are Adapting to the Current Environmental Regulations & Policies placed in the Port Industry
- Analysing Alternative Fuels in the Port Industry
- Overcoming & Tackling the Major Environmental Concerns for the Port Industry
- The Environmental Development of Technology & Innovation in the Port Industry
- Analysing the ways Ports are Adapting to Combat Severe Weather Conditions and Preparing for the effects of Climate Change
- 100 Container Moves Per Hour- How to $ Profit and Meet the Environmental Challenge
This conference invites senior representatives from:
- Port Authorities
- Terminal Operators
- Shipping Companies
- Policy Makers
- Tech providers
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Jan Brooke, Chair of PIANC, PIANC
- Stefania Lallani, Sustainability and External Relations Director, Costa Crociere SpA
- Turi Fiorito, Director, Senior Advisor - Energy and Industry Policy, EFIP
- Ashley Woods, Lead Environmental Advisor, APM Terminals
- Dr Nils Kemme, Partner, HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
- Janis Habdank, Sustaniability, Niedersachsen Ports GmbH & Co. KG
- Isabelle Ryckbost, Secretary General, European Sea Ports Organisation
- Heidi Neilson, Head of Environment, Port of Oslo
- Valeria Mangiarotti,Marketing Manager, Medcruise
- Eric De Deckere, Technical Manager- Environment, Port of Antwerp
- Lamia Kerdjoudj-Belkaid, Secretary General, FEPORT
- Robert Missen, Directorate, European Commission
- Wim Stubbe, Business Development Manager, Port of Oostende
- Theresia Hacksteiner, Secretary General, EBU
- Bogdan Oldakowski, Secretary General, Baltic Ports Organization
- Jurgen Keller, Product Manager , Mobile Port Machinery
- Julio De La Cueva, Port Operations Directorate, Government of Spain
- Paul Altena, Manager European Government Affairs, CLIA
- Gerald Hirt, CEO, Hamburg Vessel Coordination Center GmbH
- Selwyn Rowley, Director of Sales and Marketing, BLOK Container Systems
- Albert Willemsen, Environment Consultant, ICOMIA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.