Your Only Peer-Led Travel Sourcing Event
This is the leading procurement conference designed to help travel sourcing executives better manage their corporate travel program. With interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions, you'll be equipped with the tools and tactics to take you beyond cost savings.
Why ProcureCon Travel?
- A Peer-led Conference Built For Your Needs: Our agenda is designed exclusively for travel executives. Whether you're working with a large or small spend, ProcureCon Travel has the tools and tactics needed to ensure you're effectively managing costs. And with 40+ speakers dedicated to the travel category - you'll learn how to best source and contract new tech, utilize data, and much more!
- More Insight Into The Travel Category: Learn from leading travel procurement executives - practitioners who have worked hard to discover the best savings for their companies. You'll receive detailed, strategic content to help you better manage your corporate travel spend. We've cut out the fluff you get at other conferences so you leave with the actionable strategies to keep your suppliers, stakeholders and the C-suite happy.
- The Most Interactive Procurement Event: With over 20 hours of interaction, this is your chance to join a community of like-minded travel procurement practitioners. You'll participate in discussion groups, workshops, panels, roundtables and receptions at our beautiful resort venue. Develop key relationships with executives focused on optimizing their travel spend.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Teddy Oberts, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Salesforce
- Andrew Costantino, Director, Global Travel, Comcast
- Koreen Barbara, Global Travel Manager, McDonalds
- Yukari Tortorich, Vice President, Global Travel Services, Discovery Inc.
- Jessica Banish, CPM, Senior Commodity Manager, Travel/ Living & Fleet- Global Operations Sourcing, GE
- Ann Dery, Global Category Lead, Director, Travel & Meetings of Global Travel, S&P Global
- Steve Sitto, Senior Manager, Travel, Mobility & Events, Tesla Inc.
- Szilard Simon, Global Category Chair, IBM
- Bonnie Clinton, Chief Procurement Officer, Toyota Motor Sales USA
- Makiko Barrett, Director, Global Travel Programs, Automation Anywhere
- Steven Schoen, Senior Director Mobility Services Americas, Siemens Corporation
- Judy Payne, Director, Meetings and Travel, GameStop
- Jodi Woods, Global Category Manager, Travel and Card Corporate/Shared Services, Becton Dickinson
- Shannon Blando, Global Category Manager, HR Services, Travel, Dell
- Alicia King, Category Manager, Commercial Air & Ground Transportation, Chevron
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueOmni Rancho Las Palmas
41000 Bob Hope Drive, 92270
Rancho Mirage, CA, USA
Rates: $219+ and $10 Resort Fee
Hotel Room Information
ProcureCon Travel has secured a special conference rate of $219.00 a night (plus tax) and a $10 Resort fee* for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Omni Rancho Las Palmas at 1-800-THE-OMNI and identify yourself as a ProcureCon Travel attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires April 20, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.
*Resort fee amenities covered include: Toll free, credit card, and local calling, entrance to our fitness center, in-room high-speed Internet access, in-room coffee and tea, overnight self parking, access to Splashtopia for registered resort guests and daily newspaper available at the Front Desk.