Your Only Peer-Led Travel Sourcing Event
This is the leading procurement conference designed to help travel sourcing executives better manage their corporate travel program. With interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions, you'll be equipped with the tools and tactics to take you beyond cost savings.
Why ProcureCon Travel?
- A Peer-led Conference Built For Your Needs: Our agenda is designed exclusively for travel executives. Whether you're working with a large or small spend, ProcureCon Travel has the tools and tactics needed to ensure you're effectively managing costs. And with 40+ speakers dedicated to the travel category - you'll learn how to best source and contract new tech, utilize data, and much more!
- More Insight Into The Travel Category: Learn from leading travel procurement executives - practitioners who have worked hard to discover the best savings for their companies. You'll receive detailed, strategic content to help you better manage your corporate travel spend. We've cut out the fluff you get at other conferences so you leave with the actionable strategies to keep your suppliers, stakeholders and the C-suite happy.
- The Most Interactive Procurement Event: With over 20 hours of interaction, this is your chance to join a community of like-minded travel procurement practitioners. You'll participate in discussion groups, workshops, panels, roundtables and receptions at our beautiful resort venue. Develop key relationships with executives focused on optimizing their travel spend.
Early 2020 Speakers Include:
- Andrew Costantino, Director, Global Travel, Comcast
- Shannon Blando, Global Category Manager, HR Services, Travel, Dell
- Yukari Tortorich, Vice President, Global Travel Services, Discovery Inc.
- Jessica Banish, Senior Commodity Manager, GE
- Ann Dery, Director, Global Travel, S&P Global
- Steve Sitto, Senior Manager, Travel, Mobility & Events, Tesla Inc.
- Szilard Simon, Global Travel Category Chair, IBM
- Bonnie Clinton, CPO, Toyota Motors NA
- Judy Payne, Director, Meetings and Travel, GameStop
- Sean-Michael Callahan, Senior Director, Global Corporate Services & Procurement, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Makiko Barrett, Director, Global Travel Programs, Automation Anywhere
- Jodi Woods, Global Category Manager; Travel, Meetings and Card, BD
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueOmni Rancho Las Palmas
41000 Bob Hope Drive, 92270
Rancho Mirage, CA, USA
Rates: $219+ and $10 Resort Fee