Your Only Peer-Led Travel Sourcing Event
This is the leading procurement conference designed to help travel sourcing executives better manage their corporate travel program. With interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions, you'll be equipped with the tools and tactics to take you beyond cost savings.
The ProcureCon Difference
- The Only Peer-led Event For Travel Procurement - The ProcureCon Travel agenda is built from months of research with leading practitioners to ensure your top challenges and opportunities are front and center. Unlike other travel industry events, ProcureCon Travel will arm you with the tools you need to ensure you're effectively managing costs, contracting new tech, and gaining better visibility into your data. With 60+ speakers dedicated to sourcing the travel category, you'll receive detailed, strategic content and immediate actionable takeaways, no matter how large or small your travel spend.
- The Most Interactive Procurement Event - With more than 20 hours of interaction, this is your chance to join a community of like-minded travel procurement practitioners. You'll participate in discussion groups, workshops, panels, roundtables and receptions at our beautiful resort venue. Develop key relationships with executives focused on optimizing their travel spend.
- Not A Trade Show - One size doesn't fit all and with all the options out there, it's difficult to determine which technologies are best for you. This year's solutions providers were specifically mentioned by your peers as the most innovative and effective, ensuring you meet only the best of the best when deciding on your travel sourcing needs. Compare and contrast different tools and technologies with your peers to uncover the perfect option for your organization to enter a new decade of travel procurement with.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Teddy Oberts, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Salesforce
- Andrew Costantino, Director, Global Travel, Comcast
- Koreen Barbara, Global Travel Manager, McDonalds
- Yukari Tortorich, Vice President, Global Travel Services, Discovery Inc.
- Jessica Banish, CPM, Senior Commodity Manager, Travel/ Living & Fleet- Global Operations Sourcing, GE
- Ann Dery, Global Category Lead, Director, Travel & Meetings of Global Travel, S&P Global
- Steve Sitto, Senior Manager, Travel, Mobility & Events, Tesla Inc.
- Szilard Simon, Global Category Chair, IBM
- Bonnie Clinton, Chief Procurement Officer, Toyota Motor Sales USA
- Makiko Barrett, Director, Global Travel Programs, Automation Anywhere
- Steven Schoen, Senior Director Mobility Services Americas, Siemens Corporation
- Judy Payne, Director, Meetings and Travel, GameStop
- Jodi Woods, Global Category Manager, Travel and Card Corporate/Shared Services, Becton Dickinson
- Shannon Blando, Global Category Manager, HR Services, Travel, Dell
- Alicia King, Category Manager, Commercial Air & Ground Transportation, Chevron
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueOmni Rancho Las Palmas
41000 Bob Hope Drive, 92270
Rancho Mirage, CA, USA
Rates: $219+ and $10 Resort Fee
Hotel Room Information
ProcureCon Travel has secured a special conference rate of $219.00 a night (plus tax) and a $10 Resort fee* for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Omni Rancho Las Palmas at 1-800-THE-OMNI and identify yourself as a ProcureCon Travel attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires April 20, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.
*Resort fee amenities covered include: Toll free, credit card, and local calling, entrance to our fitness center, in-room high-speed Internet access, in-room coffee and tea, overnight self parking, access to Splashtopia for registered resort guests and daily newspaper available at the Front Desk.