Australia's mining, oil & gas (resources) sectors continue to respond to declining commodity prices in a high cost environment with companies striving to reduce capital investment and find new, innovative ways to remain competitive.
The supply chain responds through a shift towards cost containment and a quest to seek new opportunities in innovation and competitiveness.Supply Chain & Procurement in Resources Australia
is the first of its kind in Australia and the ONLY event addressing the supply chain & procurement challenges unique to the resources sector. This 2-day event will showcase 25+ speakers sharing best practice strategies, industry-specific use cases and market-leading strategies shaping the current supply chain & procurement
Companies across Australia remain focused on delivering long term projects with a short-term focus on restructuring their supply chain infrastructure to respond to cost-cutting measures. Attend this event to hear how supply chain & procurement
industry leaders are streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and achieving business value.
This event is the only platform you'll learn about the key trends and best practices to build the Australian resources supply chain of the future. Over two days, attendees will network, discuss and hear about the cutting-edge strategies shaping the current market.
We have several years of experience delivering knowledge exchange and networking for the energy industry. In addition to producing globally renowned conferences in the oil and gas supply chain space, we have an established footprint delivering first-class emerging technology conferences in the USA, Canada, Europe & Australia.
Supply Chain and Procurement in Resources Australia
is your opportunity to meet and learn from the movers and shakers driving the Australian resources industry.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Five-year market outlook: key industry trends, opportunities and challenges for the industry
- Digital trends: overview of disruptive technologies driving innovation and competitiveness
- Leveraging data & analytics to make deeply informed and transparent decisions
- Assessment of the legal and compliance landscape
- Supply chain security: building robustness across the end-to-end network
- Cost reduction/containment methodologies
- Skills development in the digital age
Our promise to you: Attend and you will walk away with:
- A defined blueprint for your 2020 supply chain strategy
- Clear guidance on where to channel your supply chain investment for the next twelve months
- Ideas on how you can manage your supply chain with maximum cost effectiveness and efficiency
- New VP-level contacts from the most renowned resources companies in Australia
- A network of leading solution providers driving innovation in the Australian resources supply chain & procurement space
- First-hand insight into the latest technologies and trends
Who Should Attend?
Attending companies will include:
- Oil & Gas Explorers & Producers (midstream & downstream)
- Mining Companies (underground & surface)
- Oil, Gas & Mining Equipment Providers
- Oilfield Services Companies
- EPC Companies
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Inventory Management
The Expert Speaker Line-up includes:
- Indrasen Naidoo, Managing Partner ISN Advisory, ISN Advisory & Australasian Supply Chain Institute (ASCI)
- Hari Lakkaraju, Specialist Supply Systems, Roy Hill
- Mohammad Rehan, Senior Contracts & Procurement Advisor, Drilling & Workover (Onshore & Offshore Well Operations), Saudi ARAMCO
- Captain Walter Purio, Chairman, QuayChain
- Ferry Jie, Associate Professor in Supply Chain and Logistics Management and Deputy Director, Centre for Innovative Practice, Edith Cowan University
- Nick Giurietto, Chief Executive Officer and MD, Blockchain Australia
- Rowan Fenn, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, rise-x.io and QuayChain
- Vidy Potdar, Senior Research Fellow, Discipline of Business Information Systems, School of Management & Blockchain R&D Lab, Curtin University
- Geoff Palm, Director/Treasurer, Australasian Supply Chain Institute (ASCI)
- James Scotland, Supply Chain Facilitator, Australian Industry Group, Queensland Chapter President, Australasian Supply Chain Institute
- Tracey Hodgkins, Chief Executive Officer, Southern Dirt
- Lawrence Christoffelsz, Chairperson, Ethical Trade Alliance
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency Perth
99 Adelaide Terrace, 6000
Perth, Western Australia
+61 8 9225 1234