Are you maximising the value of design within your organisation?
Design-led organisations are most-effective when design culture is present and embedded in all business functions. While organisations are keen to be referred to as customer-centric and design-led the practical implementation is a challenge.
Following on from the huge success of our US and Australian events, the Design Thinking Europe Forum 2020
gathers European design leaders working on how to effectively implement customer-centric frameworks. Aimed at defining best practice and quantifying the ROI of design. Explore how to champion human-centered mindset shifts and effectively shape design teams.
Join design leaders looking to the future and anticipating challenges which will arise with the next generation of consumers in three days of interactive round-table discussions, workshops, networking and case studies sure to enable you to flourish as a design leader within your organisation.
Main Themes Include:
- Learn how to embed customer-centric mindset by establishing communities and champions across your organisation and maximise the impact of design thinking
- Listen to design leaders as they highlight the key skills and steps you'll need to take to flourish in a management role
- Join a vibrant discussion on ethics and sustainability and learn how to apply design thinking methodologies to critical broader business challenges
- Alain Bindels, Head of Innovation Facilitation, F. Hoffmann-La-Roche
- Andrea Picchi, Head of Experience Design, River Island
- Andreas Roos, Director of Design Strategy, VISA
- Ashton Snook, Head of Product Design, Hive Home
- Craig Phillips, Senior Product Designer, Utmost
- Daljit Singh, Chief Design Officer, ANNA Money
- Daniel Schubert, Head of Design, Vodafone Group
- Glen Broomfield, Global Head of Design Research and Product Experience, StepStone
- Gokce Taskan, Head of Design, Aircall
- Ioannis Nousis, Senior Digital Product Designer, Google
- Jay Tulloch, Head of UX & UI, Metro Bank
- Jenny von Knorring, Head of Experience Design Office, Roschier
- Kal Chottai, UX Lead, Citizens Advice
- Marisa Abela Gatt, Customer Experience Operations Manager, Go
- Max Fumagalli, Head of Design, Depop
- Miroslav Azis, Experience Design Practice Lead, IBM
- Molly Williams, Head of Innovation & Digitalisation: Internet of Things, Siemens
- Naman Mathur, UX Research Lead, Uber
- Pat Mcgarr, Design Thinking Specialist, BT Group
- Roman Schoneboom, VP Service Design Systems, Credit Suisse
- Seiya Ohta, Design Director, Volvo Group
- Shilpi Sinha, Acting UX/UI Chapter Lead, IKEA
- Steven Ney, Executive Innovation Designer, T-Systems International
- Vincent Baas, Service Designer, KLM
- Vincent Ducret, Head of Competency Center, Design Thinking and Lean Enterprise, Phillip Morris International
- Wioletta Simonet, Head of Design Thinking, UBS
- Pamela Mead, VP of Design, SumUp
: 21st April 2020Main Conference
: 22nd-23rd April 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.