Transform the Business of IT to Maximize Profitability and Drive InnovationITFM Week
is on the move! Join your colleagues in Austin, Texas for three days of learning and networking that will enable technology investments to spur innovation across your organization.
With over a decade of industry growth and success, the 15th IT Financial Management Week conference
will once again be the premier event for bringing together the ITFM community, gathering thought leaders from across all industries to connect, collaborate and develop a blueprint to adopt a more strategic and finance driven approach to integrating and leveraging technology.
With the theme of Transforming the Business of IT to Maximize Profitability and Drive Innovation, the conference will provide three days of practitioner driven content, offering practical and actionable insights and solutions to ensure new IT investments drive future business growth.
- Connect with ITFM Buddies - This opt-in service will ensure that you walk away with a new go-to person on your speed dial.
- 1:1 Speaker Conversations - Leverage the expertise of our esteemed speaker faculty to enhance your ITFM knowledge and leadership skills.
- Five Hours of Networking - Whether you're joining us for the first time, or you are an ITFM regular, there are facilitated opportunities to get to you know your fellow attendees.
- Earn up to 20 CPE Credits - Looking to earn CPE credits? Join us across all three days to earn up to 20 CPE credits.
Customized Educational Content:
Designed to foster the next generation of IT Finance Leaders, our comprehensive program will showcase proven approaches on how to:
- Achieve total IT cost transparency to drive enhanced decision making, accountability and IT cost optimization
- Improve profitability with next generation leadership strategies
- Chart your path to a digital business with ITFM
- Implement Cloud Cost Modeling
- Provide the business with a consistent, accurate view of IT costs with best-in-class IT service catalogs
- Jeremy King, VP of Technology Business Management, Globe Life
- Kedar Potdar, V.P. Technology, Jewish united Fund of Metropolitan Chicago
- Scott Diehl, Director Financial Planning Analysis, Verizon
- Ginger Allen, Senior Director, IT Business Management, GuideWell/Florida Blue
- Werner Gade, Director IT & CIO, University Wisconsin-Shared Services
- Kevin Berman, AVP, IT Business Management Office, Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd.
- Michael Kruse, MBA, CTBME, Director IT Finance, Technology Business Management, Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Dickson Kasamale, Sr Director, IT Finance, StanCorp Financial Group, Standard Insurance Company
- Brian Toba, Business Operations Leader, Deloitte
- Steve Morley Technology Business Manager, Technology Business Manager, Intermountain Healthcare
- Asif Bhaidu, Senior Partner - Information Technology, Ogilvy & Mather
- Nan Braun, CEO/Founder, Thavron Solutions
- Shana Berger, Senior Director, Technology Business Management, Children's Health
- Janine Oliver, Financial Analyst, Duke University Health System
- Robert Bracco, Director Customer Success - IT Financial Business Management, Technology and Telephony, Upland ComSci
- Jason Pacynski, Vice President, IT Finance and Business Management, Edelman
- Robin Davidson, IS Program Director, IU Health - Information Services South Campus, Indiana University Health
- Dale Bryan Drake CTBME, Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Solutions, Unisys
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.