Note: This event was originally planned for 10-13 August 2020 in San Jose, CA, USA and has now been rescheduled
New Date: 2-4 November, 2021
About Connected & Autonomous Vehicles Conference
The automotive sector is at a turning point and undergoing a transformation as car manufactures move towards becoming mobility service providers. Global demand for CAV technology is expected to grow exponentially over the next decade providing a path for new revenue and customers.
For automakers to sustain long-term growth important issues must be addressed including preventing cyber threats and protecting consumer data, partnering with new tech entrants, determining winning business models for rolling out connected cars globally and improving autonomous driving technology.
At Connected & Autonomous Vehicles
, we will take a deep dive into the latest industry developments and attendees will hear thought-provoking case study presentations from top automakers. Participants will be able to engage with experts, form strategic alliances and explore collaboration opportunities with other companies. The event takes place alongside IoT World, making it the leading convergence of auto, IoT, and tech execs in the heart of Silicon Valley.
2020 Key Speakers:
- Maarten Sierhuis, Chief Technology Director, Nissan Research Center, Silicon Valley, Nissan North America, Inc.
- Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development and Partner Management, Ford Developer Program
- Philipp Duelfer, Senior Manager, Corporate Business Development, Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- Hongsheng Lu, Principal Researcher, InfoTech Labs, Toyota Motor North America
- Asfand Yar Siddiqui, Connected Vehicle Infrastructure Development Branch, California Department of Transportation
- Manohar Paluri, Director, Facebook AI, Facebook
- Ralph Dimenna, Senior Vice President, Services and Solutions, Michelin
- Liz Cruz, Associate Director, IoT & Smart Cities, IHS Markit
Executive Keynote Day & IoT World Awards
Connected & Autonomous Vehicles Day 1
Connected & Autonomous Vehicles Day 2
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueSanta Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy, 95054
Santa Clara, CA, USA